Feckin noise cameras...... WTF

General Biker Banter
TaxiDriver

Feckin noise cameras...... WTF

Post by TaxiDriver »

Just read an article about new noise cameras that are being trialed over 7 months, a meter records the level when you go past and a NPR clocks you and boom your wombled............ 8O
MacV2

Re: Feckin noise cameras...... WTF

Post by MacV2 »

TaxiDriver wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:23 pm Just read an article about new noise cameras that are being trialed over 7 months, a meter records the level when you go past and a NPR clocks you and boom your wombled............ 8O
Like Speedcash generators, they will have to be signed on arroach & visable I.E.Bright yella...

Throttle off, slow down..less noise...simples.

I have read a few bits on this & it would appear it's not a given it will happen as the technology isn't quite there yet...

Not quite :Banned: yet...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
thelens

Post by thelens »

Yes ! Just pretend its a horse n rider your passing !
Then rev the crap out of your bike when out of camera range for having the sodding nerve :) :Ball Kick:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Those noise cameras are terrible. I got caught in a conversation with one the other day. I asked it how it can see noise when it doesn't have ears. You know what it said to me...it told me to f off and stop wasting it's time. I said you can always rewind it and wipe the footage :lol:
==============================Enter the Darkside