SP1

General Biker Banter
alanfjones1411

SP1

Post by alanfjones1411 »

anybody seen that SP1 on ebay 99p start.No details on it and they have 400 other items for sale all highish value.They must think we were born yesterday.Obviously a scam but wonder how it works ?
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
Wicky

Re: SP1

Post by Wicky »

Linky?

Usually they ask for payment to be made outside of ebay to a dodgy bank account with a promise to deliver it after they've been paid - caveat emptor...
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

I was thinking of asking if i could pay cash on collection if i won the bids just for a laugh.It's been taken off now.Somebody must have reported it.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

There are so many scams in the world now that it's beyond a joke and not even funny any more. eBay scams, dodgy you PC has a virus and I can fix it phone calls, and the best one of all.....the other day I applied for a careworker job on Gumtree. Got a phone call and this young what sounded like an Indian woman started chatting to me. Basically she started off asking a little about myself which I was cautions with what I said, so all nice chatty chatty and trying to put one into a comfortable position of false sense of security, then all of of a sudden to do this job you first have to do a first aid course which is going to cost you blah blah blah, will you be available on such and such date to attend a course. I was like, you having a laugh I'm not paying out nothing especially before I even have the job. She's like well we can't process your application further then, so I'm like that's OK I don't care as I said I'm not paying nothing before I know I have the job and I'm earning money. There are too many scams out there, you must think I'm stupid or vulnerable and ended the conversation before I got angry and turned abusive.

Personally I blame all these companies and they should be fined for every reported scam abusing their systems. eBay allow it to go on and don't do anything until it's reported even though it obvious from the listings. Gumtree should do more to monitor what goes on, why can't they have staff members applying for these jobs and testing the listings. I can't even report it on gumtree as it does not work on my device. And BT could do something about scam phone calls especially those from abroad. They are happy to have 60 or so companies listening in on your phone calls so why can't they do something about these numbers that make scam phone calls.

I tell you why...because the c***s that sit in parliament and the wa****rs that make the legislations and laws for the country look after capitalism and the companies first and the people second, third, forth or not at all. They even allow the big boys to get away with not paying any tax, including themselves and then expect the rest of us to pick up the pieces. They could not give two shits as long as money keeps rolling in whether it's moral, legal or not.

Phat Bollard - "council" to council-badge-flashing-lunatic-jobsworths
==============================Enter the Darkside