Forum Awards 2018... Nominations now closed...

General Biker Banter
AMCQ46

Re: Forum Awards 2018

Post by AMCQ46 »

not many people coming up with nominations , come on mac, you need to get some effort into this :lol:
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

fabiostar wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:32 am and i forgot. another member to add to the number4 list. varastorm
I agree, should have been on my list too
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

AMCQ46 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:30 am not many people coming up with nominations , come on mac, you need to get some effort into this :lol:
Balls in your court for for the nominations chaps, I've done my bit by bothering to put it up in the first place...

Well ball in your case Al... :Ball Kick:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

1) best firestorm on the forum - Fabio’s unfinished symphony!
2) best non firestorm owned by a forum member - Al’s little (amazing how many sentences start like that!!!) KH125 stroker.
3) best weekend meet up or op storm - the only one i’v had the opportunity to visit, Mac’s brilliant day.
4) most anticipated project - GLSR should be megga, Flatty, Duffy should be eventually!
5) least progress on a project since records began (obviously not talking about flatty here)
6) most helpful forum member - Mac always there to help out and/or take the piss.
7) the forum member with the worst case of obsessive compulsive bike modifying - Vara for the task he’s taken on, Fab for the successful outcome.
8.) the forum traitor who is far too active on Facebook - No idea, not a member
, in either context!
9) most active forum contributer - Mac
10) the forum alcoholic ,the one who manages to out drink the rest of us on a weekend away -
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
popkat

Post by popkat »

1) best firestorm on the forum - Fabio
2) best non firestorm owned by a forum member - My MT10
3) best weekend meet up or op storm - Devon
4) most anticipated project - GLSR same as every year :lol:
5) least progress on a project since records began. flatline but glsr pushing it close :wink:
6) most helpful forum member - Mac
7) the forum member with the worst case of obsessive compulsive bike modifying - Fabio or Tony M
8.) the forum traitor who is far too active on Facebook - Marty
9) most active forum contributer - Sirch
10) the forum alcoholic , Tony M, Devon keygate incident :beer: :lol:

Last edited by popkat on Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
gabi81

Post by gabi81 »

Finally made it to the nominations :thumbup:
To me you are all special all trips i went on were equally fun and good folk. Heres to another year if banter piss takin..bollcks talking and ride outs with u lot. Maybe this year mac will attend one too 😂🤣.
Aha you know what it is black and yellow...black and yellow !!!
norry rc8

Post by norry rc8 »

very pleased my bike got nominated. I will give it a bit of a clean and polish :biggrin
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

popkat wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:48 pm 1) best firestorm on the forum - Fabio
5) least progress on a project since records began. flatline but glsr pushing it close :wink:
7) the forum member with the worst case of obsessive compulsive bike modifying - Fabio or Tony M
10) the forum alcoholic , not experienced any forum drunkards :beer:
Oh come on Malc how could you forget the Drunken Mr Mons looking for his key DevonStorm 2018...

Almost a full strip down pulling all sorts of tat from his pockets & the key was sitting on the table in front of him... :lol: :lol:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

gabi81 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:04 pm Finally made it to the nominations :thumbup:
To me you are all special all trips i went on were equally fun and good folk. Heres to another year if banter piss takin..bollcks talking and ride outs with u lot. Maybe this year mac will attend one too 😂🤣.
Oi watch it ya northen monkey !

I attended to DevonStorm 2018, paid for & missed both NI & Wales due to post op inoprativeness of either shoulder (Left) & shoulder/Arm (Right)...
popkat

Post by popkat »

MacV2 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:32 am
popkat wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:48 pm 1) best firestorm on the forum - Fabio
10) the forum alcoholic , not experienced any forum drunkards :beer:
Oh come on Malc how could you forget the Drunken Mr Mons looking for his key DevonStorm 2018...

Almost a full strip down pulling all sorts of tat from his pockets & the key was sitting on the table in front of him... :lol: :lol:

I did forget :oops: I have updated my list sir :D

http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

COUNTDOWN...

Only 48hrs ish till the polls open...

We still need some more nominations...

You'll only complain & call FIX when I'm nominated in all the categories... :lol: :lol:

Even late calls for different categories I dont care/mind...

''Best use of underpants in a Storm related cleaning/fixing/bodging...''
mik_str

Post by mik_str »

AMCQ46 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:52 pm AMcQ votes

1) best firestorm on the forum - Fabios blue one
2) best non firestorm owned by a forum member - NI james's Huskys [either the SM or the Vitpulin] and Kermits Ape V4T
3) best weekend meet up or op storm - Scotland by a mile [except the bit waiting for the ambulance]
4) most anticipated project - GLSR
5) least progress on a project since records began (obviously not talking about flatty here) - Flatty's Ducafe and also my braced swing arm
6) most helpful forum member = sirch, Mac, wicky
7) the forum member with the worst case of obsessive compulsive bike modifying - Fabio, Mikstr,
8.) the forum traitor who is far too active on Facebook - Mac, Marty, Fabio
9) most active forum contributer - Mac, Sirch,
10) the forum alcoholic ,the one who manages to out drink the rest of us on a weekend away - Tony, Grumpy, Ady

thanks for the nod...
99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

1) best firestorm on the forum. In no particular order:- Fabio's Mori, Kev L's, Cheekykev's 1st red Storm, Mikstr's carbon express, Mac's New Red, Jasonbrownett's, VTR3545, and Agentpineapple's.

2) best non firestorm owned by a forum member. In no particular order:- Tony mon's SP2, Kermits Ape V4T, Kev L's Triumph T100, Budds Ape and popkats MT10SP, have I missed anyone :crazy:

3) best weekend meet up or op storm. Being unable to attend any of these I wouldn't know.

4) most anticipated project. In no particular order:- GLSR's I keep hearing all the rumours, JMH1000UK's, Flatty's, Varastorm's, and Duffy's.

5) least progress on a project since records began (obviously not talking about flatty here):- ) Flatline's :lol: followed by Duffy's although Duffy's is getting there :wink:

6) most helpful forum member. :- In no particular order:- Wicky, Mac, Tony.mon, AMcQ, Popkat, Mikstr E. Marquez, 8541Hawk, Varastorm, Fabio and VTRDark.

7) the forum member with the worst case of obsessive compulsive bike modifying:- In no particular order:- Mikstr, Vara, and Fabio of course.

8.) the forum traitor who is far too active on Facebook. Not on F/B so wouldn't know.

9) most active forum contributer. Mac, Tony.mon, AMcQ46 and Wicky.

10) the forum alcoholic ,the one who manages to out drink the rest of us on a weekend away. I couldn't possibly say.

I feel sure I've forgotten someone or somebody's bike :problem: So if I have I apologise now,

Chris.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Nominations Closed...