Watty to the dark side?

General Biker Banter
sirch345
Site Admin

Watty to the dark side?

Post by sirch345 »

Did 'Watty' go to the dark side by road testing a cruiser (Suzuki 1800 Intruder), albeit a V twin :?: :shh: :eh: :wink: :lol:

Chris.
Watty

Re: Watty to the dark side?

Post by Watty »

sirch345 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:43 am Did 'Watty' go to the dark side by road testing a cruiser (Suzuki 1800 Intruder), albeit a V twin :?: :shh: :eh: :wink: :lol:

Chris.
Did he bollox! Rather shove a wasp up my butt :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Well that was a waste of 9mins of my Sunday morning...

I watched it in the hope that I was gonna see a numptie throw a test bike up the road...

Pass the wasp Watty...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

MacV2 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:13 am Well that was a waste of 9mins of my Sunday morning...

I watched it in the hope that I was gonna see a numptie throw a test bike up the road...

Pass the wasp Watty...
Hard cheese :) did I mention anything about a bike tester falling off............................................ :eh:

On another note, I thought the tester, especially early on in the video summed up very well the thrill of riding some new big motorcycle, he put over the excitement and enjoyment of what motorcycling means to us very well :D
Nothing to do with Watty I know :lol:

Chris.

PS. Were you late for church :wink: :)
Watty

Post by Watty »

MacV2 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:13 am Well that was a waste of 9mins of my Sunday morning...

Pass the wasp Watty...
:lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

sirch345 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:30 pm

Pass the wasp Watty...
Hard cheese :) did I mention anything about a bike tester falling off............................................ :eh:

On another note, I thought the tester, especially early on in the video summed up very well the thrill of riding some new big motorcycle, he put over the excitement and enjoyment of what motorcycling means to us very well :D
Nothing to do with Watty I know :lol:

Chris.

PS. Were you late for church :wink: :)
I've been late for church since 1964...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...