Brexit shite

General Biker Banter
MacV2

Re: Brexit shite

Post by MacV2 »

Ttdave wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:27 am Folks,
Correct me if I'm wrong.. I joined this forum to talk firestorms.. Not to get involved in politics..
Er, yes but this is the 'General Chat' page so anything goes...Or as we like to call it Talking General Bol locks...

Other pages are avalible for Storm related topics...You don't have to read the posts in this section, thats up to you, just skip them...Simples

Theres more than one subject/post/thread on here that has no intrest to me so I simply skip them...Chough...fighter/bobber/ruined Storms...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

Ttdave wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:27 am Folks,
Correct me if I'm wrong.. I joined this forum to talk firestorms.. Not to get involved in politics..

You don't have to get involved in the politics. We are mostly sensible people on here with real lives and views. Discussions are usually of a friendly constructive nature and can be about anything...
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

So, that's that then.
Oddly, if anyone from Europe wishes to stay here, they have to apply for LEAVE to REMAIN...well, which is it? No wonder it's called INDEFINITE leave to remain.

Is this just a wee bit cruel to those for whom English isn't their native tongue?

I apologise, you can get your own back when we come begging for a trade deal.

But hey, when I went to my local working men's club (to rehydrate after a game of squash--which I won) (by the way, hops are one of my five-a-day) there was free seafood, such as jellied eels, cockles and cockles (which were from Tesco, and so probably fished by Foreign plunderers.
You can't tell me that there are no benefits from Brexit.....
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Commando77

Post by Commando77 »

Yep I was a leaver vote, for the reasons on page 1 of this thread. Germany lost the war but still wants to run everyone's show and why are the top guns at Brussels from the tiniest least contributing countries...dont get me started on the huge increase luxembourg enjoyed a while back....oh they'd been underfunded for years..Right! Nothing against the Polish people but their share of the take is huge. France will have to step up a bit, well they all will after our 39 billion or whatever is used up.
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Thankfully the govt has a Blitz time inspired plan where everyone pulls together so we can prosper and thrive out of the EU.

Tory Minister plans to get OAPS to pick fruit & veg and working in hospitals - The Telegraph
The Work and Pensions Secretary met them to get the lowdown on the highlights of the job – which apparently include good wages and a subsided house in the countryside, although there are plenty of early starts.

"Six o’clock every morning let’s have them up, let’s have them in the field picking potatoes or any current seasonal vegetables, back in the tent, cold shower, lights out, six o’clock, same again the next day,”

The Times is reporting that Esther McVey believes more of the jobs would be filled by British people if their misconceptions about the work were challenged.

"Farm work is always portrayed as very low paid and back-breaking but it is not the arduous work it was 15 to 20 years ago."
Brits can earn almost £700 a week picking fruit to fill gaps left after Brexit

International bestseller

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
gabi81

Post by gabi81 »

Oh well...its done
Nothing anybody can do now but wait for Trump to buy the NHS
Aha you know what it is black and yellow...black and yellow !!!
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Does it mean we can have fish and chips wrapped up in newspaper again ?
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

I so want to have a duty free beer run next Christmas.
They were part of the festive tradition.....
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

alanfjones1411 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:56 pm Does it mean we can have fish and chips wrapped up in newspaper again ?
Have to be on digital flexible displays

I'm looking forward to 100W glow in the dark light bulbs, driving on the left and buying a ¼Ib of wine gums

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

I've just seen on the news that the French are causing difficulty and delay to our exporters.
You can imagine:
English cheese?
Ah, non.
The paperwork is not printed on recyclable paper, and the ink is non-approved, we require EU ink.

So I have a plan.
Last Saturday I had a little afternoon snooze in front of the Andrew Marr politics show, and woke up in the middle of a war film in black and white.
It was about pow's, and they dug a tunnel under the wire to escape- and that gave me an idea.
What we need, in order to avoid border Nazis, is to have a tunnel, from our patch to behind enemy lines, in order to smuggle shellfish and pork bellies into the EU.

All we need to do is sneakily extend the channel tunnel to somewhere quiet- or maybe the Paris peripherique (no-one would notice a few extra lorries there). And I know where there's a spare tunneling machine going for scrap value parked up beside the M20.

Who's with me?
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Cyber Carl will be with his tin foil hat !
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Speaking of Carl, has anyone heard from him :?:

Chris.
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

Good question, where is big eyeballed one?
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Sshhhh, it’s VTRDark, you never know who’s listening! It’s a worldwide conspiracy you know, arrr the Illuminati are after me!!!!! :wink:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

Feck, at least you lot south of the wall don't have to listen to the "twice in a generation " bullocks that we have to.
Today's latest is the fall out between the slug and fish lips debating when wandering hands told her he was fondling ladies and if that's enough for a witch hunt.. and the yanks thought they had problems
Nevernund, the sky high profits we make from the oil industry will keep the peoples Republic freedom fighter nationalist party I'm keeping us afloat
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time