IMPORTANT INFO ON THIS HELP NEED

STOLEN BIKE RECOVERED BY BIKER BIKER

Anthony Buddington

Lincolnshire!
ORANGE HONDA VTR FIRESTORM
REGISTRATION
T430WPS

AS SEEN IN THIS VIDEO

PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I WILL HAND OVER DETAISL FOR YOU TO RECOVER YOUR BIKE. BIKE IS IN GOOD CONDITION FROM THE VIDEO WILL HAVE MARKS BUT LOOKS GOOD TO BE FAIR
fabiostar

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED STOLEN VTR RECOVERED

Post by fabiostar »

i seen this on facebake. anybody on here? i seem to remember an orange one being nicked but cant remember if it was here or facebake.
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Spoony

Post by Spoony »

fabiostar wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:51 pm i seen this on facebake. anybody on here? i seem to remember an orange one being nicked but cant remember if it was here or facebake.
managed to find out the details of the owner and pass them on but they cant seem to get hold of the owner, its been posted on every facebake page with a VTR but no luck so far, bike is safe and secure that i know for sure which is good just want it returned,

if we can make that happen it will be score 1 for us all and know we are doing things right and that there are people out there like handmuffwarrior and biker biker doing good in helpping us all.
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Presume reg plate gone - Is there a frame no. still on bike you could pass onto police (they can then use DVLA info) to locate and inform owner?

Edit - There's a no. plate and police aware so hopefully they've popped round to tell the owner the good news??

Good work esp saving the owner a few squid in garage storage fees by looking after it
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Spoony

Post by Spoony »

Wicky wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:26 pm Presume reg plate gone - Is there a frame no. still on bike you could pass onto police (they can then use DVLA info) to locate and inform owner?

Edit - There's a no. plate and police aware so hopefully they've popped round to tell the owner the good news??

Good work esp saving the owner a few squid in garage storage fees by looking after it
yeha it is good work, BUT the problem is the police and biker biker are unable to contact said owner as he isnt responding and also the address they has they cant find, in the sticks i think but unsure, i know lincolnshire well and ever i have no idea where the said location is and also a truck driver and VTR owner is on the case to help sort a final solution.

if people get 5 and want to support biker biker and these guys that would be great, i live out in Switzerland now and not sheffield so i cant pop down that way myself and help out, this is the only option aftr talking with the rozzers i have left after getting the info from an ex work buddy. they have the full backing of police to recover and help sort bikes but they store and look for bikes out there own pocket.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

good luck finding the owner, biker biker are doing a great job, keep up the good work..... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!