MAN DOWN "2"

General Biker Banter
fabiostar

MAN DOWN "2"

Post by fabiostar »

Well heading of on the family holiday in the morning, so this morning i thinks ,il have a wee spin.. fecking trashed it... next thing i know i wake up on my back with vomit running outa my gub :oops: two cracked ribs at the back. a golf ball growing outa the back of my head and my butt is the size and colour of a baboons :eek2 :eek2 .. feeling anything like normal atm..

lesson learnt. dont try to show your 12 year old daughter how to go fast on her hover board.. :wtf: :wtf:

baaaaaaaaaastid thing..
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
grumpyfrog

Re: MAN DOWN "2"

Post by grumpyfrog »

You plonka.
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

pretty much sums it up :lol: :lol:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Did exactly the same thing on my nephews skateboard back in the 80’s. I never realised it was possible to go from vertical to horizontal in such a short time!!!
Didn’t end up with the dramatic end result you have though! Hope you heal quickly :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Jeez that hoverboard must fly really high then for you do that much damage.
==============================Enter the Darkside
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

i dont even remember it going out from under me :lol: :lol:

never mind that tho. 19 days to get better for OP storm NI.. :clap: :clap:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

ouch .... well at least it wasn't the blue bike
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

OMG...you silly sod you just made me laugh & that hurt my shoulder! :eek2

Do we need pic's of injuries on this one ? :lol: :lol:

Have you really done the ribs? it'll take longer than 3 weeks for them to heal... :thumbdown:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

Hope you feel better soon. Made me laugh though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

Should this not be in the "Jokes" section? What is it with you people, going to such lengths just for an excuse for slow riding in NI.

Get well soon (or sooner!)

Hugs and kisses,
Ian
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

KermitLeFrog wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:11 pm Should this not be in the "Jokes" section? What is it with you people, going to such lengths just for an excuse for slow riding in NI.

Get well soon (or sooner!)

Hugs and kisses,
Ian
god dam thats my cover blown for riding sh1t lol :clap: :clap:

on the subject of op NI... iv been doing a lot miles this last few months.. your in for some treats road wise. all be at slower speeds than say Scotish storm :eek2 .. but cant bloody wait now.. :beer: :beer:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Actually on more serious note as Mac says those injuries will take some time to heal so NI might be an issue for you. Get some decent rest mate and plenty of Arnica into your bruising. Ginger baths can work wonders with muscles but watch your nuts as it can get a bit warm. To help with the bones, and this goes for you too Mac, I reccomnend Oseeocare tablets https://www.vitabiotics.com/osteocare/original-90

I didn't even think that hoverboards where a real thing yet and only sci-fi. How high do they fly? and where can I buy one. They must be using some kind of anti gravity propulsion unless they use magnets and can only be used at a skateboard type park / track or something designed for them.
==============================Enter the Darkside
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

VTRDark wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:59 pm Actually on more serious note as Mac says those injuries will take some time to heal so NI might be an issue for you. Get some decent rest mate and plenty of Arnica into your bruising. Ginger baths can work wonders with muscles but watch your nuts as it can get a bit warm. To help with the bones, and this goes for you too Mac, I reccomnend Oseeocare tablets https://www.vitabiotics.com/osteocare/original-90

I didn't even think that hoverboards where a real thing yet and only sci-fi. How high do they fly? and where can I buy one.
They must be using some kind of anti gravity propulsion unless they use magnets and can only be used at a skateboard type park / track or something designed for them.
yours for just £129...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Smart-Hoverb ... 0556751361
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

fabiostar wrote:
on the subject of op NI... iv been doing a lot miles this last few months.. your in for some treats road wise. all be at slower speeds than say Scotish storm :eek2 .. but cant bloody wait now.. :beer: :beer:
Ya Plonker. Image
Now go wrap yourself in cotton wool and start healing. There’s no point teasing us about those roads if your not going to be there to show us🤣

My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
fabiostar

Re: MAN DOWN

Post by fabiostar »

Pete.L wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:06 am
fabiostar wrote:
Ya Plonker. Image
Now go wrap yourself in cotton wool and start healing. There’s no point teasing us about those roads if your not going to be there to show us🤣

cheers Pete. but il be there if i have to be lifted onto the fecking bike..

woke up this morning a bit rough but not near as bad as i thought i would be.. all systems go. just step away from the man hugs and il be fine :eek2 :eek2