Man down again FFS!

General Biker Banter
MacV2

Re: Man down again FFS!

Post by MacV2 »

Pete.L wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:07 pm Watch his post count drop now :wink:

Nah got the evening to catch up... :thumbup:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

tony.mon wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:02 am Hope your first day back is going well.
:thumbup:
Cant complain, still home by 16.00 despite a delay on the A2 due to some muppets car being on fire... :lol: :lol:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

alanfjones1411 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:27 am
tony.mon wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:02 am Hope your first day back is going well.
:thumbup:
he will need a good long rest after today
Cheeky feker ! Plan A swang into operation & I did sod all apart from standing around a lot, setting up the new tablet computer we now have & catching up with new products now in use...

Me feet ache a bit but apart from that I might of well stayed at home I would have got more done... :lol: :lol:

A phazed return so off tomorow & back in on Thursday... Might actually have some work to do...!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Duffy1964 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:26 pm Hope it’s going well Macster Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It went as well as can be expected...I did sod all !

The most important thing done today was booking me hols for Devon & Wales... :thumbup:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I was just thinking about you and wondering how it all went. Looking at all the good lucks I wasn't the only one. It must have been a shock to the system.
==============================Enter the Darkside
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

VTRDark wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:30 pm I was just thinking about you and wondering how it all went. Looking at all the good lucks I wasn't the only one. It must have been a shock to the system.
Just the alarm going off @ 05.45...but I'd set it the for Monday morn as well just to get used to it...As you do... :lol: :lol:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Glad to hear your plan 'A' went into action Mac :thumbup:
The rodents apparently after having a rather relaxed period are now getting very nervous now they know you're back :shh:

Chris.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

sirch345 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:16 pm Glad to hear your plan 'A' went into action Mac :thumbup:
The rodents apparently after having a rather relaxed period are now getting very nervous now they know you're back :shh:

Chris.

They have had it very easy Chris, I'm told one of the other guys had been off for somewhile with broken ankle...Childs toy trip hazzard mishap ! :lol: :lol:

Another one was off yesterday & he is a bit of a sicknote supremo but note quite up to my standard I have to say... :lol:

So al in all the rodents have had a good year...
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

It's not the rats that need exterminating it's the people that breed the rats :lol:
==============================Enter the Darkside
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Mac head's up - show em Frank!

‎Chris Newbigging‎ to Practical Sportsbikes magazine > 360 Garage call-out: We're looking for the next wave of candidates who've perfected a home workshop, garage, shed, man-cave and the like to let us in and share tips on tools, garage setup and general fettling wisdom for PS/PB's regular feature. It doesn't have to be flash, mega-bucks setup (though those are welcome too) but just a well-considered space for working on your bike. Fancy it? Email me: chris.newbigging@pspb.co.uk.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Wicky wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 6:11 pm Mac head's up - show em Frank!

‎Chris Newbigging‎ to Practical Sportsbikes magazine > 360 Garage call-out: We're looking for the next wave of candidates who've perfected a home workshop, garage, shed, man-cave and the like to let us in and share tips on tools, garage setup and general fettling wisdom for PS/PB's regular feature. It doesn't have to be flash, mega-bucks setup (though those are welcome too) but just a well-considered space for working on your bike. Fancy it? Email me: chris.newbigging@pspb.co.uk.
Yeah saw that... I like that article in the mag...

However my cave is more like a junk shop, with the main problem being I have to move 4,5,6 & sometimes 7 bikes to do anything...4 being the min to even get at me tool boxes... :lol: :lol:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

MacV2 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 6:58 am
sirch345 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:16 pm Glad to hear your plan 'A' went into action Mac :thumbup:

Chris.

They have had it very easy Chris, I'm told one of the other guys had been off for somewhile with broken ankle...Childs toy trip hazzard mishap ! :lol: :lol:

Another one was off yesterday & he is a bit of a sicknote supremo but note quite up to my standard I have to say... :lol:

Best keep your eyes out for trip hazzards then Mac :wink:

Chris.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Good greif I actually did some work today... They had me knocking on doors to do surveys...

Had 16 to do 9 of which no one aswered the door... :lol:

I baited just one job & booked one other for someone else to come back & bait it...

Found that my van had a nail in the tyre & a cracked windscreen...It wasnt cracked on Tuesday...
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

Bet you need a lie down after such a hectic day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

sirch345 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:00 pm
MacV2 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 6:58 am

Chris.

Best keep your eyes out for trip hazzards then Mac :wink:

Chris.
I spoke to Scott today he of the wonkey ankle...

It wasn't a toy...In a true manly accident that kept him off work for 4 months & now means he has to wear a brace on his ankle for the rest of his life...

He slipped on a Peppa Pig sticker book... :lol: :lol:

Broke bones in his heel & ripped the ligament off the bone...so apart from the pain the ankle is no longer stable hence the brace...