Man down again FFS!

General Biker Banter
lloydie

Re: Man down again FFS!

Post by lloydie »

Again !!! Ffs mate when are you going to lean you don’t bounce so well anymore !
Wish you a speedy recovery and more sponge baths
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

VTRDark wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:14 am Noooooo not again WTF. So any idea what caused it or is the bike jinxed. Your getting a collection of broken bones now. :(
yeah i think the bike is jinxed...bloody yella terror... :lol:

What caused it ? me being a numptie tbh...too fast onto a roundabout i've been round 1000's of times. It got to the point where I had to decide to either carry on straight smack up the curb & into the bushes/trees & possibly a fence or whack it on its side.

I chose the latter, i mean how hard can it be... :lol: Ran wide on shity rutted surface onto the nice collection of gravel about a meter wide & the front tyre decided enough was enough... Still i finaly got me knee down on a right hander... :lol:

By the time it became a crash was probably only doing 20 to 30 mph if that...Doh!

A few more scuffs, bent brake lever & a fubared indi...

Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Sorry to hear of your off.Hope you have a speedy recovery.Will give you a call when I'm back from Canary Isles on Monday.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

Gutted for you Macster hope you have a speedy recovery mate. You seem to be binning them almost as fast as your buying them fella. I’m off next week due to a family bereavement so will pop over to see you if your up to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Duffy1964 wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:04 am Gutted for you Macster hope you have a speedy recovery mate. You seem to be binning them almost as fast as your buying them fella. I’m off next week due to a family bereavement so will pop over to see you if your up to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TBH Duffy believe it or not i have bigger things to be worried about...All will be revealed on that one... :shh:

Yeah i will be about next week, furthest i'll be going is the shop...

Sorry to hear of your bereavement... :(
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

Did you get the indi? It was probably delivered when you were in hospital.

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

KermitLeFrog wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:18 am Did you get the indi? It was probably delivered when you were in hospital.

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk
think its next door Kermit...will find out later & let you know...need another one now... :lol: :lol:
Dickiebig

Post by Dickiebig »

Man sorry to read this didn't see this until after I had pm'd you. Atb and a speedy recovery. Its enough to make you buy a Robin Reliant or better still a Bond Bug 😃
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Richard wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:52 am Man sorry to read this didn't see this until after I had pm'd you. Atb and a speedy recovery. Its enough to make you buy a Robin Reliant or better still a Bond Bug 😃
no it isn't!
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Ya Numpty!!! 8O
Sorry to hear you're out of action again Mac. I hope the mending process goes a bit quicker and easier than the last one.
On the bright side, it's loverly weather to be recouperating in, although I can think of easier ways to get a bit of time off, and think about how much extra time you can spend on here :thumbup:

Pete.l

PS:
Don't worry about N.I. We'll send you loads of pictures and it will be just like you were there :wink:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

as i'm bored...

About 10.30 in A&E just after being told in for the night op tomorrow...ect

Just to make sure they do the correct one... Later on when one of the surgons came to speak to me, she asked if i had a marking...yes i says apparently it means this way up...I then helpfully reminded her to mesure twice cut once...to which she replied we mesure at least 5 times before cutting...

Recovery back on the ward...slightly pissed off looking...hahaha

Sharp pointy things being removed prior to discharge...must of been stabbed about 30 times whilst i was there...only once did i get the 'small scratch' warning... lying bastids...hahaha
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Pete.L wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:34 pm Ya Numpty!!! 8O
Sorry to hear you're out of action again Mac. I hope the mending process goes a bit quicker and easier than the last one.
On the bright side, it's loverly weather to be recouperating in, although I can think of easier ways to get a bit of time off, and think about how much extra time you can spend on here :thumbup:

Pete.l

PS:
Don't worry about N.I. We'll send you loads of pictures and it will be just like you were there :wink:
No it wont... :( :cry:
kevg

Post by kevg »

Sorry to hear this matey, speedy recovery, was looking forward to meeting you in NI.

can't see any of the pictures...probably just as well, lol.
cheerz

kev
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Sharp pointy things being removed prior to discharge...must of been stabbed about 30 times whilst i was there...only once did i get the 'small scratch' warning... lying bastids...hahaha

Last edited by Wicky on Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
freeridenick

Post by freeridenick »

Get well soon Mac. Have you had your 'three' or you looking over your shouder for the third one?