Tapatalk

General Biker Banter
Kev L

Tapatalk

Post by Kev L »

Anyone else having issues with Tapatalk lately?
I’ve been using it to stick posts with photographs on here but it’s now decided I don’t have sufficient permission to post or even reply to posts on there.
Who is it that controls the permissions on there?
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
MacV2

Re: Tapatalk

Post by MacV2 »

Kev L wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:04 pm Anyone else having issues with Tapatalk lately?
I’ve been using it to stick posts with photographs on here but it’s now decided I don’t have sufficient permission to post or even reply to posts on there.
Who is it that controls the permissions on there?
It's not photobucket is it ?
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

If they started asking for vast sums of cash to use it, I could believe it was. There’s no mention of any change at all it just simply won’t allow me to post, but allows me to log in and has my details at the top of the page.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
VTR3545

Post by VTR3545 »

I am using it and it seems okay here ......

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Kev L wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:27 pm If they started asking for vast sums of cash to use it, I could believe it was. There’s no mention of any change at all it just simply won’t allow me to post, but allows me to log in and has my details at the top of the page.
Tapatalk, photobucket or this forum??

You can access the https://www.vtr1000.org website directly on your mobile device's web browser easier since they upgraded the forum template to be responsive i.e scale according to the screen size, negating the need to use tapatalk
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts