Florida

General Biker Banter
Mav617

Florida

Post by Mav617 »

Hi all,

Don't post much these days since my second VTR moved on, but am off to Florida for two weeks tomorrow. Don't do anything I wouldn't do in the meantime (I'm looking at you Watty/Mac)

We're doing the whole Disney/Universal/NASA/Epcot job so will be nice to get back to work for a rest, enjoy the summer boys!
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
Kev L

Re: Florida

Post by Kev L »

Take care mate and have a brilliant holiday :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

I've been there 3 times over the space of 27yrs.
great fun, I loved kennedy space centre, and got to see the shuttle on it's way out to launch pad.
all the theme parks will blow you away. the organisation and customer service is top notch.
have a great time mate.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

With all those touristy places to visit you will need a holiday from the holiday once you get back. Mmm Wendy's breakfast, get used to the fake "have a nice day sirs" You should add going down the gun range to that list too. Have bit of fun for yourself one evening. You can pretty much choose any gun you wont. All you need is you ID, passport will do. I chose a 44 mag and an MP5 when I was there with my mates. Pop into Wallmart and have a look at the tools too. You may find something interesting to purchase.

I'm glad I done it when I did though as I will never visit the states again with TSA's new policy's on airlines and all the bullshit at customs now. Screw them..they don't deserve tourists custom and money spent there because of the way they treat people including BBC Islamic press. Oh....and if you get the chance it's well worth hiring a car and taking a few days to drive down to Key largo and Key West...man I would love to go back to Key Largo again. I loved that place. Shame it's in the States.

Have fun and stay safe :beer:
==============================Enter the Darkside
Watty

Post by Watty »

Mav617 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:53 pm Hi all,

Don't post much these days since my second VTR moved on, but am off to Florida for two weeks tomorrow. Don't do anything I wouldn't do in the meantime (I'm looking at you Watty/Mac)

We're doing the whole Disney/Universal/NASA/Epcot job so will be nice to get back to work for a rest, enjoy the summer boys!
Don't know what you mean!!!! Have a great time mate :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!