Up yours Photo bucket !

General Biker Banter
fabiostar

Re: Up yours Photo bucket !

Post by fabiostar »

so in English. all the pictures iv posted on sites are gone?....da fuk :confused :confused ...
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Nice but it was you that recomended Imgur in the first place... :roll:
Ha ha :oops: yeh after further investigation and keeping in mind that everyone is going to be running there they may well clamp down on their policy.

Here's another freebie site...for now :roll:
https://postimages.org/
==============================Enter the Darkside
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

so is it gona be possible to move any pictures you may have to another site? and the pictures already posted on forums? are they gone for good?
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

fabiostar wrote:so is it gona be possible to move any pictures you may have to another site? and the pictures already posted on forums? are they gone for good?
PB ect are ony a hosting site...The pics SHOULD be still on your PC, unless your a compleat numptie that is...

You'll have to re post them with a new host for them to show up or pay the ransom to PB...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

Virt wrote:I've got a domain people can throw their images on if they want, I'll need to sort out the server at some point as I don't think I've looked at it in the best part of 6 months but I can create a directory for peoples' images if required...

If anybody is interested send me a PM, I'll give you an email address to send the image to and use it as an excuse to kick my butt into gear :lol:
I have a few domains and web hosting. I'm happy to do the same thing. Send the pic to vtr1000@ijnet.co.uk and I'll pop it on a site and send you a link to the pic. Easypeasy.

Put your forum name on the email so I know it's pukka.
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

MacV2 wrote:
fabiostar wrote:so is it gona be possible to move any pictures you may have to another site? and the pictures already posted on forums? are they gone for good?
PB ect are ony a hosting site...The pics SHOULD be still on your PC, unless your a compleat numptie that is...

You'll have to re post them with a new host for them to show up or pay the ransom to PB...
they are all on my phone :?
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

fabiostar wrote:
MacV2 wrote:

Best not loose it then...

Is ther no computer/laptop in the house you can down load them to ?
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

MacV2 wrote:
fabiostar wrote:
MacV2 wrote:

Best not loose it then...

Is ther no computer/laptop in the house you can down load them to ?
iv a chrome book thingy so il try and get them stored on that.. :thumbup:
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

fabiostar wrote:I'v a chrome book thingy so il try and get them stored on that.. :thumbup:
Hi Rob, dependent on what sort of Chromebook it is it may not have any internal storage. Buy yourself a little USB stick for the chomebook and keep things on there. Better still, buy two and keep two copies. I've seen too many people lose everything because it was all on one bit of kit that went tits up.
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
kev64

Post by kev64 »

PB free is utter garbage, took me ages to post the pics up from Als workshop day :(
How much is the money version ?
i can use it ok !! :D
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

The wanted silly money Kev, £300 if I remember correctly
AMcQ
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

KermitLeFrog wrote:
fabiostar wrote:I'v a chrome book thingy so il try and get them stored on that.. :thumbup:
Hi Rob, dependent on what sort of Chromebook it is it may not have any internal storage. Buy yourself a little USB stick for the chomebook and keep things on there. Better still, buy two and keep two copies. I've seen too many people lose everything because it was all on one bit of kit that went tits up.
yeah it appears this thing has no storage... my fone used to store the picture.send it to photobucket using white mans magic then id just upload from bucket to the forum. any more than that and im stumped lol..
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

What flavour of phone is it?
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

Have you got a gmail email address?
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Don't confuse him any more asking what flavour the phone is. I have visions of him licking his phone now. :lol:
==============================Enter the Darkside