Manchester terror attack

General Biker Banter
Salty Dog

Manchester terror attack

Post by Salty Dog »

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... a-13075807

Just came here from Australia to say i'm thinking of you guys and your country once again.
FFS, another very targeted attack on innocent people, most likely from that so called "peaceful religion".

Hope no one here has people directly effected.
Time they sorted out these mud cats once and for all.
3 out of 5 people are not the other 2.
mik_str

Re: Manchester terror attack

Post by mik_str »

Condolences to all my UK brothers and sisters.

I hope they catch (and give the "Guy Fawkes" treatment to) the f***ing savages who did this.....
99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

The peaceful religion strikes again.I wonder if the people who did this are on the so called watch list.Completely random attack once again and i suppose some victims were of their own peaceful religion.Feckin savages. :evil:
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
Watty

Post by Watty »

So sad :( . Thoughts are with anyone caught up in this!!
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Autosol

Post by Autosol »

So very sad can't even start to imagine what the families and friends are feeling , going through after another pointless attack as mentioned previously by a so called peaceful religion.

Where are the leaders of this so called peaceful religion why don't they come forward to condemn these attacks on our televisions and in our papers , the silence is defending .
" The future is unwritten " Joe Strummer 1952 - 2002 Gone but not forgotten

" 2nd place is the first of the loooosers "
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

Deliberately targetting innocent children - cowardly scum.
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

This is an all time low, to target kids ...... Words fail me.

Very sad time for all the families caught up in this and especially to those who are still looking for a missing loved one..... My thought are with them.
AMcQ
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Autosol wrote:So very sad can't even start to imagine what the families and friends are feeling , going through after another pointless attack as mentioned previously by a so called peaceful religion.

Where are the leaders of this so called peaceful religion why don't they come forward to condemn these attacks on our televisions and in our papers , the silence is defending .
Here?
http://www.mcb.org.uk/manchester-attack ... statement/
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

sad sad news. bombing children..... these people need cut out like a cancer along with all the wishy washy liberals of this world who say we need to talk to them.
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

b8stard...

Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

I'd deport their immediate families also - wife/husband, siblings and parents - there has to be further action taken against these twunts, give them something to think about and get the rest of the Muslim community involved - even Trump alluded to the fact that if they don't sort it out themselves they can' blame the authorities for getting tougher. If they want to live in a Muslim country then f@@k off to Pakistan or Iran.
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Such a sad, sad world where a concert by a young girl who appeals to little kids is considered a viable target. Some of the comments posted by the IS keyboard warriors have been bloody offensive to add insult to injury.
I know it's all been said before but religion is the root of all evil.
So sorry for the folks of Manchester.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
davebonline

Post by davebonline »

Stratman wrote:
Autosol wrote:So very sad can't even start to imagine what the families and friends are feeling , going through after another pointless attack as mentioned previously by a so called peaceful religion.

Here?
http://www.mcb.org.uk/manchester-attack ... statement/
Erm, not really. There's no condemning of the ideology that drove the attacker to do this. There's no call to reform Islam. There's not even a mention of the religion being misinterpreted or used in an evil way.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk