Re: London Terror Threat

Post by Salty Dog »

Looks like that "Peaceful Religion" are at it again :(
3 out of 5 people are not the other 2.
Salty Dog

Post by Salty Dog »

London Bridge....

Jesus you guys, this is becoming far too regular!
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

7 dead - stabbing young girls again - cowardly b8stard!
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

I will repeat what a muslim friend of mine has said this morning. these scum bags need to be tortured to gain info.
a very sad day for the uk once again.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Salty Dog

Post by Salty Dog »

Maybe both our countries need to stop supporting the USA in fighting their wars with other countries!
Salty Dog

Post by Salty Dog »

agentpineapple wrote:I will repeat what a muslim friend of mine has said this morning. these scum bags need to be tortured to gain info.
a very sad day for the uk once again.
It's every other week now agentpineapple, thats the real problem
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Salty Dog wrote:Maybe both our countries need to stop supporting the USA in fighting their wars with other countries!
I 100% agrees mr dog, it's the foreign policies of the USA that have led us down this path. I will never forget when tony blair backed the USA, weapons of mass destruction my butt. if mr blair had had the balls to say no to them, I very much doubt we would be in this situation.
don't get me wrong, I've had many holidays in the USA, and I found the people to be great. but their government has a lot to answer too, as has our government now!
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

it's time to stop pussy footing around, the lefty liberals need to shut up, it's time to round up everyone on the so called terror list and get some answers.
maybe some of them have nothing to do with it. but the fact that they're on the list means there must be something there.
round them up and let the army deal with them.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

It's the innocent and defenceless again. Evil,cowardly Bastids.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
kenmoore

Post by kenmoore »

As most regular subscribers are aware I am a long time member of this forum and feel compelled to make some observations.

Enoch Powell had a very enlightened view on what happens when you try to integrate nationalities .

Mayhem and disruption. My dear departed mother lamented when the Govt dropped the White Australia Policy.
She was quoted as saying "There goes Australia "
The funny thing is that she was of Aboriginal ancestry.

We feel for you out here down under.

Absolutely Bloody Diabolical. :beer: :beer: :beer:
South Coast
New South Wales
Australia
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

agentpineapple wrote:it's time to stop pussy footing around, the lefty liberals need to shut up, it's time to round up everyone on the so called terror list and get some answers.
maybe some of them have nothing to do with it. but the fact that they're on the list means there must be something there.
round them up and let the army deal with them.
Yep - they know which Mosques are perpetrating this ideology and anyone not of British nationality on that list should be immediately deported. Any British muslims who think that way should be sent to the Outer Hebrides for the rest of their naturals.
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
mik_str

Post by mik_str »

f***ing savages!!!! Hope they find every one of them

You know, if they hate the West so much, just board the next plane and f**k off!

sorry for the language...
99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

kenmoore wrote:As most regular subscribers are aware I am a long time member of this forum and feel compelled to make some observations.

Enoch Powell had a very enlightened view on what happens when you try to integrate nationalities .

Mayhem and disruption. My dear departed mother lamented when the Govt dropped the White Australia Policy.
She was quoted as saying "There goes Australia "
The funny thing is that she was of Aboriginal ancestry.

We feel for you out here down under.

Absolutely Bloody Diabolical. :beer: :beer: :beer:
Enoch Powell was a racist and supremacist of the worst order. Regarding integration, I think you'll find that in Borough Market that night and most nights were/are people from all nationalities and possibly religions and of all colours, so I don't see how integration can't work. The same was true in Manchester and the Bataclan in Paris. It is those who refuse to integrate, or who have been radicalised by what purports to be a "faith" who are the dangers.

Personally I'd like to see the word "religion" replaced by the word "superstition" and treated in the same way.

As to torture - well, hardly the mark of a civilised society and in any event in doesn't work and the lessons from increased terrorism following internment at Guantanamo Bay should warn us off that path - hard to torture suicide bombers mind you, unless you want to give the army the powers to torture people on suspicion, in which case Turkey and Saudi Arabia must be beacons - we're better than that aren't we?
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

well done the coppers who cleared these scumbags of the streets.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

fabiostar wrote:well done the coppers who cleared these scumbags of the streets.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Plus one on that :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN