Firestorm Face book page

General Biker Banter
VTRDark

Re: Firestorm Face book page

Post by VTRDark »

:lol: I'm glad I'm not the only one. I do have a facepoop account under a sudo name but only for those family members that are too stupid and behave like sheep and have never heard of email or god forgive (figure of speech) Royal mail. I got given a elbow deal when I was born.
==============================Enter the Darkside
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

VTRDark wrote::lol: I'm glad I'm not the only one. I do have a facepoop account under a sudo name but only for those family members that are too stupid and behave like sheep and have never heard of email or god forgive (figure of speech) Royal mail. I got given a elbow deal when I was born.
Dear Sudo, sorry to hear of you elbow being in a bad deal, it wasn't the dodgy Andrex scam you fell for was it...shityfinger syndrome they call it...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

MacV2 wrote:
VTRDark wrote::lol: I'm glad I'm not the only one. I do have a facepoop account under a sudo name but only for those family members that are too stupid and behave like sheep and have never heard of email or god forgive (figure of speech) Royal mail. I got given a elbow deal when I was born.
Dear Sudo, sorry to hear of you elbow being in a bad deal, it wasn't the dodgy Andrex scam you fell for was it...shityfinger syndrome they call it...
Love it ImageImage
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

It's called the prostate check :roll: medicinal purposes only ofcourse. As for Lloyd I'd rather have my finger up my own elbow than a sheeps or was that a ram :lol:
==============================Enter the Darkside
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Facebook does throw up some interesting pairings...

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
YETI

Post by YETI »

WOW Seventh heaven glamping! That sounds nice !!
Regards
YETI..