jauce.com

General Biker Banter
Varastorm

jauce.com

Post by Varastorm »

Just wondering if anyone has any dealings with that well known auction site http://www.jauce.com

Great, poor, expensive. hidden costs, no sign of the item etc.....

Thanks in advance :thumbup:
Varastorm

Re: jauce.com

Post by Varastorm »

All these could be ours.........

CURRENT BID:
9,250yen

CURRENT BID:
6,130yen

These cams are blocked but impressive all the same.

BIN PRICE: 100,000yen

- Product Description -
is Yoshimura made high cam shaft.
Thing is I think that unusual for VTR1000F.
Because of the current situation obtaining in the state that is built into the vehicle, I do not know the details, such as a cam profile, but the largest portion of the cam lobe is enough about 41mm.

mik_str

Post by mik_str »

Lots of great stuff on that site, all the time. I have been following it regularly for about 18 months now..... makes you realise how few VTR goodies made it out of Japan....
99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
Varastorm

Post by Varastorm »

I too have a look now & then Mik, there's some really impressive bits on there. I appreciate postage will be steep, so I only look at small items, Fcr's & Camshafts etc..

I've been registered there for a while, but not bid on anything.

PayPal is a bit of an incentive but I was just wondering if anyone had any dealings with the site.
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

I tried to sign up and bid on a set of indicators but it seems you have to put money in before you can bid?
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Jonesy is the only person I know that's used the site, I think glsr mark might have dabbled as well, as it's been said, lots of nice vtr parts.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Mav617 wrote:I tried to sign up and bid on a set of indicators but it seems you have to put money in before you can bid?
I think betting site would be a better term than auction. This is how they manage to sell stuff so cheap because they earn from the bids and doesn't this value change with the amount of bids. I could be wrong but the end time for the auction may not stay the same either depending on how many bidders there are. I think this is how it works. Less bids the higher the fee to bid and the more bidding going on extends the length of the auction but bids get cheaper. When everyone stops bidding the last person to bid wins.
==============================Enter the Darkside
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

cybercarl wrote:
Mav617 wrote:I tried to sign up and bid on a set of indicators but it seems you have to put money in before you can bid?
I think betting site would be a better term than auction. This is how they manage to sell stuff so cheap because they earn from the bids and doesn't this value change with the amount of bids. I could be wrong but the end time for the auction may not stay the same either depending on how many bidders there are. I think this is how it works. Less bids the higher the fee to bid and the more bidding going on extends the length of the auction but bids get cheaper. When everyone stops bidding the last person to bid wins.
Cheers Carl, I'll swerve it then.
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I could be totally wrong though. There are other auction sites that run on a similar principle. There are still bargains to be had. All you need is an item that doesn't have a bidding war going on. VTR parts are not as popular as an iPad so.......

/shrugs shoulders

We need our new Japanese member with the crazy idea's to jump in and explain things more clearly.
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

cybercarl wrote:I could be totally wrong though. There are other auction sites that run on a similar principle. There are still bargains to be had. All you need is an item that doesn't have a bidding war going on. VTR parts are not as popular as an iPad so.......

/shrugs shoulders

We need our new Japanese member with the crazy idea's to jump in and explain things more clearly.

i pads are far better on fuel though and don't wake the neighbours up. :lol:
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

bigtwinthing wrote:
cybercarl wrote:I could be totally wrong though. There are other auction sites that run on a similar principle. There are still bargains to be had. All you need is an item that doesn't have a bidding war going on. VTR parts are not as popular as an iPad so.......

/shrugs shoulders

i pads are far better on fuel though and don't wake the neighbours up. :lol:
Aye, but they don't wet knickers in the same fashion according to our lass :lol: