Working on...

General Biker Banter
MacV2

Working on...

Post by MacV2 »

...the premis that the number of bikes you have should always follow the formula of X+1 = Happy. ( where X is the number currently in the cave.)

I'm happy to report that that I have acquired another Storm.

Has kph speedo on it reading 46 odd =28000. nice & clean, has some TAT but comes with the std bits thank gawd. Pipes are danmoto so i'll be taking them off as are the rearsets which look ok & arn't set to high but the gear change is really sloppy. Paint work is all good just hope the tacky stickers ain't covering anything. The shock is mint which makes me think in the past it had something else on it before this guy bought it. Starter motor is mint as well even under the hood.

Had a quick spin & all seems ok cept the bloke put braided lines on it & says he just couldnt get the std M/C to bleed, bought another one & same thing. So he put a Fireblade M/C on but kept the std callipers...Rock hard leaver but no feeling in the brakes at all...totaly wooden feel.

So another one that needs CCT's apparently a previous privious owner had a front let go & had to have the head rebuilt...& put std cct's back in... Has a finned reg rec & the linkages all move as they should...( Thanks Vanstub for sitting your fat lardy pink pig powerd butt in the seat & bounce up & down...) Still gonna strip it down & check it all over tho...the linkages not Vanstubs butt... :lol:

Gonna pick it up in the week sometime & squeeze it in the MacCave.

Just have to think of a suitable name for it now then it can offically join Neu Red, Smerkin Joe, Blooo & Custard Crumble...

MacV10 :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Re: Working on...

Post by Pete.L »

Greedy Bugger! :D
MacV2 wrote: X+1 = Happy.
Sorry. Happy Greedy Bugger!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
hallie

Post by hallie »

Nice clean bike. Rear hangers look good
TIP; Never take a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night
http://morrisonbhp.net/
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

hallie wrote:Nice clean bike. Rear hangers look good
Glad you thinks so as they will be off as soon as & in Sales & wants along with the horribe lazer cut yoke cover... :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

Well done Mac.
Looks like you're trying to corner the market on Storms to drive the price up :-)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Watty

Post by Watty »

Blaaaaaaaaaaa :sick: ck :lol: You still ain't bought a fast one! As in TEAL :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

I have a spare oem m/c you can have on the cheap mac.... :thumbup:
how many more will you need to have the full set of colours...... :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
bald_pig

Post by bald_pig »

Fire salamander?

hallie

Post by hallie »

MacV2 wrote:
hallie wrote:Nice clean bike. Rear hangers look good
Glad you thinks so as they will be off as soon as & in Sales & wants along with the horribe lazer cut yoke cover... :lol:
Keep me in mind when you have them off so. Let me know how much :thumbup:
TIP; Never take a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night
http://morrisonbhp.net/
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

dan moto rearsets, do they feel ok?
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

Sniff sniff, I'm away to cry into my pillow now. She looks nice.

Only custards up here for sale at the moment.

Need to start looking further afield.
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

It's like VTR snooker in your shed...

UK Motorway snooker: Pot luck for drivers? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/422651.stm
1) Don't drive red cars - because there are 15 reds on a snooker table, the reds are much more likely to get potted.
2) Similarly, don't drive black cars. Although they may look sleek, stylish, moody and expensive, earning seven points makes them the top target.
3) It's probably not a good idea to drive pink cars either. Not only are they high scorers, but the chances of looking sleek, stylish, moody or expensive are slim.
4) If you don't have a red car, you should still be wary. Driving behind them could make you liable for a swift one-two, with you both being "potted" in swift succession.
5) Mr Emslie was driving a yellow Alfa, but in the rules of the game, yellow, green and brown should be fairly safe bets, as they are low scoring. Getting a bad position after a red might give a playing officer no choice, though.
6) White cars are safest of all. Police cars, being white, act as the cue ball in the game. So if a white car is booked, it is tantamount to a foul and will count as four points away. Jason Copeland of the MGM group said, in contrast to the driver with the red car, he had been driving a white car for seven years without being stopped.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

god dam man how many storms do you need :eek2 :clap: :clap: :clap: looks like a nice one.
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Looks nice and clean mate, well done. :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
ConTRo13R

Post by ConTRo13R »

I quite like the look of those exhaust cans... How much for the fireblade master cylinder when you swap it over :wink: