The Eagle Has Landed

General Biker Banter
VTRDark

The Eagle Has Landed

Post by VTRDark »

Hellooooooo The little green men just dropped me back off. LOL

First off a Massive apologies to you all for leaving you in the lurch. Life kind of took over and I needed a break from it all. Got really busy for a while and life was going really well and was very busy. It all went very much tits up though and ended with me loosing a 30 year friendship. Not good and I wish I hadn't started now. :sad2

Feeling very down in the dumps and very depressed. No work, no money, no friends and the bike is off the road. Cant afford to run it at the moment and It also needs an MOT. Got some work to do on it and get it back to MOT standard as and when I can. Talking about MOT, I have a question. I have been on the search for some oval shaped baffles to fit Two Brothers cans. I cant find any for the life of me. Any idea on how I can silence them down a bit for MOT purposes?

Dam I miss going for a blast. Mind you right now it's probably not a good idea as I'm likely to do something stupid. Been job hunting all day and that has got me more depressed. Got myslef into a bit of a mental hole so time to start thinking positive and dig myslef back out again. Anyway that's enough about me how you all doing. I've got some posts to catch up on LOL All the usual mob still here. I've missed the banter especially Mac's pisstaking.

Anyway I see Lloydie finally got top poster :wave: Well deserved too. :clap: :clap: I was thinking about you earlier mate. No...not like that. Like this
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/sheep ... 57006.html

Keeping this post short and sweet. Hope your all OK and I shall catch up with everyone as and when. :thumbup:
==============================Enter the Darkside
Kev L

Re: The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Kev L »

You were missed at the Grain w/s day. No little vagrant type stripping carbs whilst smoking tabs!
Welcome back into the fold.
:beer:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

yay... the cyberman returns

boo ... the cyberman is sad :o :(

anything we can do to help? you are welcome to come and live in my shed if you need to go off the grid again
AMcQ
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

welcome back dude, i'll be in touch when I get back to the uk, if I can help in any way I will..... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Virt

Post by Virt »

Glad you're back mate, let us know if there's anything I can help with :thumbup:

Haven't got anything as glamorous as Al's cave though :lol:

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

nice to hear your back Carl :thumbup:

maybe all the bollox on here will take your mind off the worries of the world , lets hope so.

looking forward to your left field postings and hope the probing went well .

:thumbup: :wave: :thumbup: :wave: :thumbup:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Great to have you back Carl.Lets wish you better times ahead.I'm sure some body will have a pair of cans to lend you for mot purposes.
Last edited by alanfjones1411 on Sat May 28, 2016 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
VTR Phoenix

Post by VTR Phoenix »

Best thing to do mate is try to keep yourself busy. The good times will return, just try to remain positive. Getting back on here and reading all the bolloxs will help lol
If it aint broke, get your bloody hands off it!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Carlos, you old devil ! Glad to see you back & posting... :twisted:

I feel a little put out by the accusation leveled at me personaly...I mean como'n I not the only pisstaker on hear am I ???? :lol: :lol:

Any bits you need re MOT just give us a shout you have my number.

I have std cans if that helps or try...http://www.pjengineering.co.uk/index.php re the baffles. Or just shove some corks down there...

There are some nice gore pics here...http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 18&t=39345 for you (just noticed you've already found them...)

I'm back up to 4 Storms now...

Speak soon...

Mac
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
kev64

Post by kev64 »

Welcome back Carl !
You have been missed :thumbup:
Watty

Post by Watty »

Hooray! You have been missed Carl. Keep ya chin up mate and take it a day at a time :thumbup: That's coming from someone who get more down than a down thing :? :lol: Oh and my Storm is no more 8O
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

A massive hello Carlos! You've a lot of friends here mate. Can't help with the cans unfortunately :wave:
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

yeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooo the carlos is back.... sometimes you just gotta kick life in the balls and stick two fingers up at it...good to see you back sir :thumbup:

ps. is it true? do the little green men really probe you with there big long fingers lol
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Varastorm

Post by Varastorm »

Hey, :thumbup:

Thank fluck, I thought you & the Ginger Beard man had eloped to Gretna green, as there's been no sign of him either 8O :lol:

I've always thought the mot test can't be failed on a loud exhaust

I've had open pipes on mine for 5 years or more & the only thing that happens at mot time is the tester rev's the butt off it & comments on how good it sounds.

Great to hear from you btw, you've been missed :thumbup:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Yo Carl!

Great to have you back :D Sorry to hear you're not in the greatest of places right now. Get stuck in with this lot again and you will soon realise you are saner than you first thought. :thumbup:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal