Not for sale as such but will be....

General Biker Banter
gl_s_r

Post by gl_s_r »

As they aren't for sale as yet and I have no prices for anything I am posting this in here.

My bike has been looking the way it has for sometime now and is desperate for a round of upgrades and changes, with that in mind pretty much everything on the bike will be for sale at some point within the next month. The only thing I may keep for a short while until I decide what I am doing is the exhaust. The rest is pretty much up for grabs very soon. The only things I will be keeping will be the frame and swingarm ( and associated parts attached to it ). The rest will go.

Front forks already reserved.

The shock under the cover is a WP.

Aluminium stacks etc in the airbox... ( will sell them all as package as the airbox is slightly modded to accommodate the stacks )

So before it all goes on eBay I wanted to ask if there is anything people on here would be interested in and if so then they can message me or place a dibs on it.

Here are a few pics of it pretty much as it is...

Thanks in advance and sorry if in the wrong place Admin.. :)
Last edited by gl_s_r on Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why ask... sometime you just go to do it and find out?
grumpyfrog

Re: Not for sale as such but will be....

Post by grumpyfrog »

Your MAD, MAD, MAD... your bike is stunning :thumbup:

It's only when you get down and close do you get to see the work and detail that has gone into this bike.
We've all done mods to ours, but mine look's like a pack of dogs have gone round a scrappies and pulled bits out to dump onto mine! yours just WORKS..

Have you decided what your going to do next? or are you getting rid of things to force you to do the next stage?
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
gl_s_r

Post by gl_s_r »

I have a cupboard full of stuff ready to go for the next build, I will make some bits to finish it off and what I can't make I will get someone else to do.

Hopefully the next build will be better as that is the aim to it all.. fingers crossed and more so than that, thank you for the compliment on the bike.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

About time you changed it as it looks sh1t !. Only joking and can't wait to see what you do with it :thumbsup:
gl_s_r

Post by gl_s_r »

Yep, your not wrong it is about time to change some bits and talking about that Lloydie... did you want my Moriwaki frame for piggy??
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Only if it comes with your moriwaki engine :-)
popkat

Post by popkat »

Can I have the chain adjusters, I believe I already offered 5p :biggrin
http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
gl_s_r

Post by gl_s_r »

You offered a pound but that was just too much... the shilling was good enough!
gl_s_r

Post by gl_s_r »

lloydie wrote:Only if it comes with your moriwaki engine :-)
What one?
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Tbh the frame I have is good enough for what I need . Thank you for the offer :-)
Last edited by lloydie on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

I want the top & bottom Yokes............ PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE
AMcQ
gl_s_r

Post by gl_s_r »

AMCQ46 wrote:I want the top & bottom Yokes............ PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE PLEASE PLREASE
errrr.... your sounding desperate!

They were always for you should you want them... so dibs on them is yours.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

nice one :thumbup:

just desperate that they don't go to anybody else :D

all my other issues are being delt with by medication and prostitutes :biggrin
AMcQ
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT THOSE FRIGGING SEXY PFM FRONT BRAKES!!!! :( :cry: :erection:

Here for a good time, not a long time.
Jamie :wave:
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

Hope all's well mate? Been a while eh!

Here for a good time, not a long time.
Jamie :wave: