Waco shootout...

General Biker Banter
MacV2

Waco shootout...

Post by MacV2 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-32776280

Is that Big Jim lurking on the left ?

Do you think it all started over a row about which colour Hardly is the slowest ?

:wtf: :crazy:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
agentpineapple

Re: Waco shootout...

Post by agentpineapple »

MacV2 wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-32776280

Is that Big Jim lurking on the left ?

Do you think it all started over a row about which colour Hardly is the slowest ?

:wtf: :crazy:
quite possibly, but the answer is.......ALL OF THEM!...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Meanwhile in the UK in 1973....

[youtube][/youtube]
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Big_Jim59

Post by Big_Jim59 »

Sorry, I didn't see the post. I was . . .detained. They don't let you check your email in the county lockup.

All kidding aside, these guys are losers individually and very dangerous as a group. The trouble was probably over turf and who "owned" that part of Waco. By the way, Waco is famous for the Dr. Pepper (A soda pop native to Texas made with prune juice and pure cane sugar) museum and nothing else. Waco just a road sign to me as I twist the throttle on my way to Austin down I35.

I am glad that no one else got hurt but these guys. A few less on the street won't hurt a thing.
Last edited by Big_Jim59 on Mon May 18, 2015 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Motorcycling is a tool with which you can accomplish something meaningful in your life. It is an art." Theresa Wallach
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Big_Jim59 wrote:Sorry, I didn't see the post. I was . . .detained. They don't let you check your email in the county lockup.
:lol: :lol:

Bandidos or Cossacks ?
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

and I thought Waco was well known for the branch dividians..... :Worship:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

A lot of speculation and nothing else.

Pretty weird turn of events.

9 Dead I wonder if it was all the shooting from the MC's or the police.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Interesting info on Dr Pepper there. :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

cybercarl wrote:Interesting info on Dr Pepper there. :thumbup:

:lol:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Austin Texas reminds me of the following.

[youtube][/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xad0Qyu__cE

Waco is full of Wacho's :lol:

==============================Enter the Darkside
Salty Dog

Post by Salty Dog »

By the amount of weapons and guns they confiscated (100+), they weren't just there for lunch.
3 out of 5 people are not the other 2.
Big_Jim59

Post by Big_Jim59 »

I actually like Dr Pepper but I think to many it is an acquired taste. I saw a video once that had Brits, Aussies and American's sampling each others snack foods. It was very funny and quite telling.

Austin is cool. It is both the capitol of Texas and a huge college town since the University of Texas is there. There are lots of clubs with a healthy live music scene. It has a reputation for a laid back lifestyle. It's kind of the California of Texas.

I forgot about the immolation of the Branch Dividians. I guess i blocked it out of my mind. That was another great day in the annals of our heavy handed government. They could have sent the county sheriff to serve the warrant. They could have nabbed David Koresh while he was in town but NOOO, they had to stage a big operation commando style. The trouble was, 1) the Branch Dividians had an apocalyptic world view, 2) they believed the government was out to get them, 3) They were ready for the raid (a self fulling prophesy) and 4) they were well armed. Our government would rather burn women and children to death rather then face they fact that they screwed up.
Motorcycling is a tool with which you can accomplish something meaningful in your life. It is an art." Theresa Wallach
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Big_Jim59 wrote:I actually like Dr Pepper but I think to many it is an acquired taste. I saw a video once that had Brits, Aussies and American's sampling each others snack foods. It was very funny and quite telling.

Austin is cool. It is both the capitol of Texas and a huge college town since the University of Texas is there. There are lots of clubs with a healthy live music scene. It has a reputation for a laid back lifestyle. It's kind of the California of Texas.

I forgot about the immolation of the Branch Dividians. I guess i blocked it out of my mind. That was another great day in the annals of our heavy handed government. They could have sent the county sheriff to serve the warrant. They could have nabbed David Koresh while he was in town but NOOO, they had to stage a big operation commando style. The trouble was, 1) the Branch Dividians had an apocalyptic world view, 2) they believed the government was out to get them, 3) They were ready for the raid (a self fulling prophesy) and 4) they were well armed. Our government would rather burn women and children to death rather then face they fact that they screwed up.
and 5, they were fecking fruit cakes!!!!!!!!!!
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

also famous for an horrible lynching in 1915.

I read about it a few years ago and was genuinely shocked.

its all on wiki , but don't look it up if you are of a sensitive nature :confused :(
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
Big_Jim59

Post by Big_Jim59 »

lumpyv wrote:also famous for an horrible lynching in 1915.

I read about it a few years ago and was genuinely shocked.

its all on wiki , but don't look it up if you are of a sensitive nature :confused :(
I hate to say it but it was more common than you know. My grandmother grew up in Sulfur Springs, Texas and she described the horror of a lynching she witnessed as a little girl. This was in the teens but still too close to modern times for comfort. I think that when you have a group of people totally without power you will find those in power preying on them.