Whats cheered you up today...?

General Biker Banter
User avatar
MacV2
Posts: 12407
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:07 pm
Location: Grain

Re: Whats cheered you up today...?

Post by MacV2 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:57 pm

bigtwinthing wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:51 pm
i have bought a Triumph Thunderbird with all the gear for me and the missus, so the 'Bigtwinthing" is back in business, 1700cc and lots of grunt, Just a few grand now to get a sorted Storm. I will be hacking the back seat off as well. anybody got one for sale??
A Storm one ? If so yes, got 2 IIrc both have the normal rubs where the ears meet the tank but I supose as your chopping it, you'll be taking the opertunity to re pad it & then re cover it anyway...
Lowering the tone since 2007...

User avatar
bigtwinthing
Posts: 5503
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Re: Whats cheered you up today...?

Post by bigtwinthing » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:05 pm

Image


Mac send me some pics please.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!

User avatar
bigtwinthing
Posts: 5503
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Re: Whats cheered you up today...?

Post by bigtwinthing » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:05 pm

Kev, i can tell your laughing, :lol: really really loudly.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!

User avatar
bigtwinthing
Posts: 5503
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Re: Whats cheered you up today...?

Post by bigtwinthing » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:06 pm

Oh and you lloydie.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!

User avatar
AMCQ46
Posts: 13757
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 3:54 pm
Location: Worcestershire / Warwickshire border

Re: Whats cheered you up today...?

Post by AMCQ46 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:49 pm

in the navy!!!!!
AMcQ

User avatar
MacV2
Posts: 12407
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:07 pm
Location: Grain

Re: Whats cheered you up today...?

Post by MacV2 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:19 pm

bigtwinthing wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:05 pm
Image


Mac send me some pics please.
Ok will these do ?

https://www.ecosia.org/images?q=pickaxe
Lowering the tone since 2007...

User avatar
bigtwinthing
Posts: 5503
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Re: Whats cheered you up today...?

Post by bigtwinthing » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:39 pm

MacV2 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:57 pm
bigtwinthing wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:51 pm
i have bought a Triumph Thunderbird with all the gear for me and the missus, so the 'Bigtwinthing" is back in business, 1700cc and lots of grunt, Just a few grand now to get a sorted Storm. I will be hacking the back seat off as well. anybody got one for sale??
A Storm one ? If so yes, got 2 IIrc both have the normal rubs where the ears meet the tank but I supose as your chopping it, you'll be taking the opertunity to re pad it & then re cover it anyway...
I meant Storm not the seat!!!
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!

User avatar
uk13iker
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:26 pm
Location: liverpool

Re: Whats cheered you up today...?

Post by uk13iker » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:53 pm

I got hold of the missing discs from al last night. And today was in court over speeding offence that I didn’t commit as I was in the Isle of Man and it got dismissed not even a fine for not changing my address on V5 which I’m happy about as I was expecting to get fined for that, magistrate was a biker not sure if that helped or not but I’m happy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
StormyRob
Posts: 1180
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:33 am
Location: Worthing

Re: Whats cheered you up today...?

Post by StormyRob » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:28 pm

Really glad to hear that mate.
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.

User avatar
Kev L
Posts: 9434
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:57 pm
Location: Hertford, England

Re: Whats cheered you up today...?

Post by Kev L » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:41 pm

Result mate, well done :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF

User avatar
AMCQ46
Posts: 13757
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 3:54 pm
Location: Worcestershire / Warwickshire border

Re: Whats cheered you up today...?

Post by AMCQ46 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:48 pm

uk13iker wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:53 pm
I got hold of the missing discs from al last night. And today was in court over speeding offence that I didn’t commit as I was in the Isle of Man and it got dismissed not even a fine for not changing my address on V5 which I’m happy about as I was expecting to get fined for that, magistrate was a biker not sure if that helped or not but I’m happy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
double result .... time to do the lottery this week I think.
AMcQ

User avatar
podman
Posts: 487
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:04 pm

Re: Whats cheered you up today...?

Post by podman » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:04 pm

Visiting customers & working around the Lake district the last couple of days has cheered me up, long way from home, some dodgy conditions but what a view to work from....ill be back up here in the Summer for sure...

[url]Image

[url]Image

User avatar
KermitLeFrog
Posts: 998
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:44 pm
Location: Hexham

Re: Whats cheered you up today...?

Post by KermitLeFrog » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:59 am

podman wrote:Visiting customers & working around the Lake district the last couple of days has cheered me up, long way from home, some dodgy conditions but what a view to work from....ill be back up here in the Summer for sure...

[url]Image

[url]Image
Careful now. We don't want you southerners telling anyone else what it's like up here....
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)

User avatar
podman
Posts: 487
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:04 pm

Re: Whats cheered you up today...?

Post by podman » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:13 pm

Ah, too late, ill be back up again soon enough... :mrgreen:

User avatar
Solarboy
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:12 pm
Location: Ramsey Essex

Re: Whats cheered you up today...?

Post by Solarboy » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:02 pm

podman wrote:Visiting customers & working around the Lake district the last couple of days has cheered me up, long way from home, some dodgy conditions but what a view to work from....ill be back up here in the Summer for sure...

[url]Image

[url]Image
Fantastic views, nice work if you can get it.
Where in the Lake District is that?
If we don't learn from our mistakes we are destin to repeat them

Post Reply