Whats cheered you up today...?

General Biker Banter
grumpyfrog

Re: Whats cheered you up today...?

Post by grumpyfrog »

Watch what you do on them there Ducks... so so easy to get on their sides. mind you, your not a proper driver till you have done that and pushed yourself back up.
just dont go falling over when your on the top of the heap.

Good on yah
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Congratulations mate, well done. Does that mean you’re now fully qualified to murder prostitutes? :wink:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Well done Lloydie.You can play with the big boys now.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

lloydie wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:44 pm Passed the class 1 c+e today whoop whoop rubber duck here I come ImageImage
Well done Lloydie :clap:

Chris.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

lloydie wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:44 pm Passed the class 1 c+e today whoop whoop rubber duck here I come ImageImage
Well done Lloydie... :thumbup:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

the yorkie bars are on lloydie :clap: :clap: :clap: :beer:
AMcQ
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Thanks guys , I’m one step closer to getting another bike
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Fully fledged member of the Church of England then. You can grow the frier belly at the truck stops. Well done mate but earn what you can while you can and save before the autonomous vehicles arrive. You maybe the last generation that actully get's to drive and you will definitely in the not so distant future be seeing the changes. I hate to say it but this is one of those industrys that will end up like the high street shop. You may find you will be better off working your way into management as it will be a bit longer before the bots control that too. Mind you one could argue that they are allready assimilated and part of the collective.

https://www.aig.co.uk/insights/autonomo ... ransformed
==============================Enter the Darkside
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

lloydie wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:51 pm Thanks guys , I’m one step closer to getting another bike Image
Ok tell us more about this
AMcQ
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

VTRDark wrote:Fully fledged member of the Church of England then. You can grow the frier belly at the truck stops. Well done mate but earn what you can while you can and save before the autonomous vehicles arrive. You maybe the last generation that actully get's to drive and you will definitely in the not so distant future be seeing the changes. I hate to say it but this is one of those industrys that will end up like the high street shop. You may find you will be better off working your way into management as it will be a bit longer before the bots control that too. Mind you one could argue that they are allready assimilated and part of the collective.

https://www.aig.co.uk/insights/autonomo ... ransformed
It’ll be a very long time before they make tippers autonomous mate as some old timer drivers can’t even get the trucks into some of the places we have to tip !!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

AMCQ46 wrote:
lloydie wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:51 pm Thanks guys , I’m one step closer to getting another bike Image
Ok tell us more about this
Now that I’ve paid for the class 1 and sorted my garage out ,I have one more thing to save up for and the bike fund begins .
I want a v4 next but I’m stuck between a full build (vfr track bike) or buy an aprilia rsv4 for the track .
I know it needs to be a v4 tho as I’ve never had one .
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

lloydie wrote:Passed the class 1 c+e today whoop whoop rubber duck here I come ImageImage
Well done Lloydie Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
jchesshyre

Post by jchesshyre »

Been listing some unused parts I had in the garage for the Honda NSR250 MC16 that I owned for a few months before deciding it was too much trouble all things considered. They're mostly pattern parts, things like brake and fork seals.

Came across a hefty packet with some All Balls tapered headrace bearings in. Turns out they fit the Firestorm so I don't have to sell them and have some ready for when mine go :D

Also, there's a Kyoto bearing for the sprocket carrier which is the same size as the one for the Firestorm so that can stay as well.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

cheered me up no end walking into the house after OP storm NI in one bit,, exhausted but a happy bunny :D
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
jchesshyre

Post by jchesshyre »

Oh and she passed her MOT with no advisories today (just as the odometer got to 80,000) which was nice :clap: