Re: Whats cheered you up today...?

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Deauville ? :lol:
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

bigtwinthing wrote:
bigtwinthing wrote:I went to have a look at a bike, just to have a bit of fun on, last night, and Ive won it and very happy with the price too. And hopefully you guys will like the colour, super duper fast RED
Your going to need a bigger garage soon Paul lol .
Is this one just for you ?
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

alanfjones1411 wrote:Deauville ? :lol:

you old fart, that was just pain nasty, esp after I've paid you a deposit for that Duckey, stormy thingy you have.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

lloydie wrote:
bigtwinthing wrote:
bigtwinthing wrote:I went to have a look at a bike, just to have a bit of fun on, last night, and Ive won it and very happy with the price too. And hopefully you guys will like the colour, super duper fast RED
Your going to need a bigger garage soon Paul lol .
Is this one just for you ?
Oh Yes. pure fun all under 105 mph
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

bigtwinthing wrote:
alanfjones1411 wrote:Deauville ? :lol:

you old fart, that was just pain nasty, esp after I've paid you a deposit for that Duckey, stormy thingy you have.
you said you wouldn't mention that duckey,stormy,thingy I have.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

Clearly we all live unhappy lives as no one has posted here for a couple of months. Well it cheered me up today that I was paid while sitting on the toilet. Now I do not want to be crude but isn't great when you have a fantastic crap and get paid to produce it?
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

StormyRob wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:06 am Clearly we all live unhappy lives as no one has posted here for a couple of months. Well it cheered me up today that I was paid while sitting on the toilet. Now I do not want to be crude but isn't great when you have a fantastic crap and get paid to produce it?
That really is a sh1t post Rob :p :lol:

Chris.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

StormyRob wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:06 am Clearly we all live unhappy lives as no one has posted here for a couple of months. Well it cheered me up today that I was paid while sitting on the toilet. Now I do not want to be crude but isn't great when you have a fantastic crap and get paid to produce it?
PAH! get a job on the council...I'm getting paid for being off sick... :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

I see what you did there Chris! :thumbup:

Mac if I was sick I would get paid...maybe some day!
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
Solarboy

Post by Solarboy »

Technically Mac, as I bought that bracket off of you, I'm paying you to be off 'sick' too!! hold on a minute, that's not funny!!
If we don't learn from our mistakes we are destin to repeat them
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Solarboy wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:59 pm Technically Mac, as I bought that bracket off of you, I'm paying you to be off 'sick' too!! Image hold on a minute, that's not funny!!
Rubbish I can still post things whilst actually being at work in fact it's easier as I can park the van outside the PO so less walking involved...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
eatpasta

Post by eatpasta »

whats cheered me up?

:think:

Its Friday.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T. S. Eliot
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

packed the bags for my cruise!!!!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

was last night, but that should still count!

bought a tent [Vango Omega 350 like Petes] on e-bay, was claimed to be ex display and only set up in the shop for a short time, outer tent in perfect condition, inner tent untouched, only problem is the poles are missing. ... so I worked out what ££ I could get poles for and set a price for the tent so I would be paying only 60% of the new price... so I am thinking I am a clever boy when I won the auction :D

well the package arrived last night and as soon as I opened it I could see a guy rope was faded and frayed :o ...... then as I pulled out the outer tent, it was so sun faded it was almost white rather than the olive green that is should have been 8O , then I pulled more out and there is big tares in it where the sun has made it brittle!!!!!!!!!! 8O 8O 8O 8O ARGH FECK, I have been scammed, this is nothing like the description or what he put in his answers to my questions. sh1t sh1t sh1t

so I assume this is a complete con, as none of the story he told me about it being indoor display and perfect condition are true, it has been outdoors for a full summer.... hence I am already preparing myself for a battle through ebay and paypal disputes to fight for my money.

I send the seller a message to say what I found and that I wont even wait for him to reply before I raise a dispute, and as I start working out how do a claim back under a dispute, I get a message from the seller.... very apologetic, now claims he bought the tent in good faith from a 3rd party [unopened by him] and couldn't verify the original story, it was what the seller had told him. but the up side is I was refunded all my costs and he didn't even want me to send it back... told me to chuck it in the bin.

so having gone from assuming the worst, I had full refund 10mins after contacting him, and what could have been a crap throwing contest turned out to be an example of good service on the faceless internet.

so I now have a spare inner tent and ground sheet for an OMEGA 350 for when I do end up buying one
AMcQ
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

:D on the count down to getting a very big box delivered...such a hassle it been... :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin
the older i get,the faster i was :lol: