YES
35%
NO
65%

Total votes: 31

lumpyv

Re: Scotland Yes or No?

Post by lumpyv »

Auto Sol wrote:An opportunity missed to build a better fairer country to live in to many people believed the BS propaganda from Cammeron ,Darling and Brown and voted no funny how shares in Royal Bank of Scotland went up 3% this morning as did shares in Standard Life after the result was announced....... Scumbags

Watched the news tonight police called into George Square as Yes and No supporters squared up to each other , there are a lot of disappointed people up here , Mr Cammeron better deliver on these extra powers , the clock has started ..... tick tock tick tock
don't hold your breath!

politicians are big fibbers. :thumbup:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

StormingHonda wrote:
I am afraid David Cameron and Alex salmond have opened up a big can of worms with this, this could cause limp wristed Cameron his job.
Opening up a can of worms with a limp wrist?

Resign!

El Presidente has been doing this since the off.

:lol:
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
vtrjames

Post by vtrjames »

i voted yes, all the bitching is stupid tho.i think whats driven people to vote yes is more the hope that you can get away from the Westminster government that is useless.but lets face it most of england,ireland and wales must find it useless too, its a waste of money , about 75 % of them are not required but they are paid anyway to come up with some new bull.
when was the last time britain was great?
as for extra powers etc thats all crap too every word of it, britain needs a huge shake up for all our benefit
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Totally agree. :thumbup:
when was the last time britain was great?
For me it was winning the Falklands but was most likely back in the Victorian times.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
vtrjames

Post by vtrjames »

actually im wrong, next month we wont need tax disc holders on our bikes, no requirement to find a place for those unsightly things on our machines, and to think of the weight reduction...

Britain is great again!! :thumbup:
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

Auto Sol wrote: to many people believed the BS propaganda from Cammeron ,Darling and Brown
And too many believed the shite fatty Salmond came out with.

Anything he didnt know or the answer was bad for scots, he just shook off as scare mongering.

The rest was just blatent lies. He even had the audacity to claim a no vote would mean privitasaton of the NHS by the conservatives. Did people actually believe that? The NHS has been under Salmonds control for years now.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

The scary thing is the government IS actually looking into privatisation of a few of the core services NHS being one of them.
Would love to see how they would do this, or see what type of companies would actually be interested in taking it on, certainly no one in the UK would be capable. another foreign company possibly!
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

tony.mon wrote:
StormingHonda wrote:
I am afraid David Cameron and Alex salmond have opened up a big can of worms with this, this could cause limp wristed Cameron his job.
Opening up a can of worms with a limp wrist?

Resign!

El Presidente has been doing this since the off.

:lol:

I'm looking for a new Transport Sec now... :x
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Its been happening for years - starting from Labour when they took on Tory lite policies when it came to rebuilding Hospitals buildings using private finance, which the financiers and shareholders have to be paid back at a profit from the Hospital's overall budget for many years which impacts the proportion spent on frontline healthcare.

A good primer on the subject and how it relates to Hopitals >

Private finance initiative > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_finance_initiative
grumpyfrog wrote:The scary thing is the government IS actually looking into privatisation of a few of the core services NHS being one of them.
Would love to see how they would do this, or see what type of companies would actually be interested in taking it on, certainly no one in the UK would be capable. another foreign company possibly!
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Auto Sol

Post by Auto Sol »

Miztaziggy wrote:
Auto Sol wrote: to many people believed the BS propaganda from Cammeron ,Darling and Brown
And too many believed the shite fatty Salmond came out with.

Anything he didnt know or the answer was bad for scots, he just shook off as scare mongering.

The rest was just blatent lies. He even had the audacity to claim a no vote would mean privitasaton of the NHS by the conservatives. Did people actually believe that? The NHS has been under Salmonds control for years now.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) which Westminster has signed up to would force the Scottish NHS to be opened up to private operators.

And because there’s no opt-out agreed for Scotland’s separate health service, Scotland would have to comply in the event of a No vote on Thursday.

Yea sounds like shite to me !
Never trust Atoms they make up everything
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

Wicky wrote:Its been happening for years - starting from Labour when they took on Tory lite policies when it came to rebuilding Hospitals buildings using private finance, which the financiers and shareholders have to be paid back at a profit from the Hospital's overall budget for many years which impacts the proportion spent on frontline healthcare.
We had a union meeting a little while ago, whilst we sat there this women kept prattling on about how the Labour party would save the NHS, I reminded her that not only did the Labour party lay the ground work for the start of privatisation but they encouraged it, she wasn't to happy and said that I was within my rights to an opinion, but the problem was its more of a fact.
vtrjames

Post by vtrjames »

doesnt matter what party or politician you listen to its all crap. every word.
Watty

Post by Watty »

vtrjames wrote:doesnt matter what party or politician you listen to its all crap. every word.
+1 as long as their pockets are full that's all that matters!
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

its the house of lords that gets me. these old fossils vote themselves in and decide our laws..and get paid more than we can ever hope to be paid ffs :redface
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I have Just got back from Scotland and all I could see all over the country was 'Yes' stickers, banners, boardings etc but no No's, all the way from Gretna upwards to Glen Eagles, loch Lomond, Callander and little further North. Very strange considering the outcome. It's as if all the 'No' folk where/are in fear to advertise that they where/are against independence.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside