sad news. a fellow storm rider needs our help.

General Biker Banter
agentpineapple

sad news. a fellow storm rider needs our help.

Post by agentpineapple »

this is a message from another biker babe (tracy)
PLEASE DONATE: It will help our show our strength of Support for Craig and his family. Our great friend and fellow Storm Trooper Craig Andrew experienced a traumatic event a couple of weeks ago which has sadly brought his biking days to a close but his passion will remain. Craig and his family have had their world turned upside down and inside out by this life changing accident June 2014 which has left Craig with lifelong injuries..
We,as in all of us (not just in the Biking Community), need to stand tall now and be strong for Craig, Jill & their family to lean on as they face a daily uphill struggle to come to terms with the different direction their lives will now take.
This is a hard road for any man to deal with but he has his family by his side for comfort help and reassurance. Craig is UK Manchester roots but has lived in Australia for a number of years now.

When you have a friend meet with an untimely traumatic event in their life, no matter where you are, you want to help. Some of us are too far away yet despite the distance, we can help, all of us. With a kind donation from everyone who comes into contact with this page, any contribution no matter how large or small, it all helps.The family will need every bit of support we can muster and your donation will go towards vital things that Craig and his family may need that may not be met by G'ment funding or could go towards making life easier for them in general terms.
I speak on behalf of all Stormers especially John Hinsby & Jay Morrison who have been a tower for Jill and her family and in constant contact and visits for updates on how our friend is doing. Therefore for our dear friend and fellow biker Craig Andrews, it is our heartfelt wish that everyone, no matter where you are in the world, may be able to pay a small contribution towards the support they will all need.
Paypal myself for all UK & EU /ALL AU NZ contact John & Jay for paypal for anyone wishing to make a donation to help our dear friend. We would also like to ask for a 'contribution' of £5 min for every Decal which has been kindly donated by Ralf Highlander in Germany. These will be available ASAP and can be ordered from EU UK from myself and from Australia and NZ or further afield from either John or Jay. We hope you can dig deep for this one as his road to recovery is going to be a long one and he will need all of our help guys and gals. PLEASE, give anything you can, no matter how small. Thank you and please use this Supporters Group Page to post up photos of decals on your pride & joy once received, all messages. I'm sure he will enjoy looking at the photos and reading all our messages when he is able. I know that John is looking into fund raising activities in near future. Feel free to organise fund raisers in your own area if you are able and have the time. Once again, please give what you can, thank you all so so much from the bottom of our hearts. Lets get the Manc lads spirits lifted. Thank you.

here is a link to the facebook page, if you wish to donate, please pm me for the paypal details.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/craigan ... ment_reply
newspaper report...
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslo ... 07a488f7b1
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Re: sad news. a fellow storm rider needs our help.

Post by agentpineapple »

come on guys, 83 views and only 3 donations that I know of, now I don't believe craig was a member of this forum, but he was born in Manchester, rides a firestorm and he's a biker in need of help, please donate whatever you can, even if it's £1, i'd like to think we are all brothers and sisters on two wheels, and god forbid if anything like this happened to me or my family/friends, you guys would be there.
please visit the facebook page to read some of the kind messages that have been left for craig, he needs cheering up. and our help.
thanks for taking the time to read this thread..... :thumbup:
please contact me via pm if you wish to donate.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Virt

Post by Virt »

I'm waiting till payday to donate, can't afford it elsewise
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Virt wrote:I'm waiting till payday to donate, can't afford it elsewise
that's very kind of you mate.
I understand spare cash is hard to come by these days, but next time one of us buy's a pint of beer at £3+ just think of how kind a gesture it would be to have one beer less and donate the money saved to a biker in need.... :thumbup:
there hasn't even been one good will or get well soon comment so far, i'm very surprised.... :(
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

agentpineapple wrote:come on guys, 83 views and only 3 donations that I know of, now I don't believe craig was a member of this forum, but he was born in Manchester, rides a firestorm and he's a biker in need of help, please donate whatever you can, even if it's £1, i'd like to think we are all brothers and sisters on two wheels, and god forbid if anything like this happened to me or my family/friends, you guys would be there.
please visit the facebook page to read some of the kind messages that have been left for craig, he needs cheering up. and our help.

Hi Marty, i dont do facebook, but if you e mail me your e mail i will paypal you a donation and you can pass on. Regards Paul.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

nice one paul, sending you a pm now mate..... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

Wish I could give more, but £5 has been donated.

All the best fella, I hope you & your family can come to terms with your traumatic experience and look forward to a happy future together.
Jamie :wave:
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

agentpineapple wrote:nice one paul, sending you a pm now mate..... :thumbup:
Donation sent Marty.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

thanks for your donations lads.....I will pass on messages of good will to craig and his family.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Donation sent, thanks A/P for your help.

Unfortunately I'm not really in a position to help, but thought a minimum donation is better than nothing,

Chris.
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

bigtwinthing wrote:
agentpineapple wrote:come on guys, 83 views and only 3 donations that I know of, now I don't believe craig was a member of this forum, but he was born in Manchester, rides a firestorm and he's a biker in need of help, please donate whatever you can, even if it's £1, i'd like to think we are all brothers and sisters on two wheels, and god forbid if anything like this happened to me or my family/friends, you guys would be there.

Hi Marty, i dont do facebook, but if you e mail me your e mail i will paypal you a donation and you can pass on. Regards Paul.
same for me marty :thumbup:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
Hvornum

Post by Hvornum »

Can't PM you for whatever reasons..
That said, I haven't been a member for long.. Or even had a drivers license for that long..
But i'd like to spare whatever I can to help out because I imagine that, if I ever get into trouble, the people around me would support me in any way they can, big or small. And I'm no better if I don't give to others in need when I can.

So, if it's not to much of a trouble pineapple, could you bother sending me a message with the paypal information? Cheers!

(If it's important, take note that I'm from Sweden at the moment.. If it makes any difference)
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i'd like to thank all those that have donated.... :thumbup:
I still think we can do better gents, when I get back from spain I will be auctioning off a part, as yet I haven't figured out which part, but what ever it is, how ever much it makes will go to the craig andrews donation fund, I will be paying the shipping costs myself. hopefully we can raise as much as possible.
i'd also like to thank admin for making this thread a sticky.... :thumbup:
keep the donations coming, I will give you an update on his condition very soon.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

agentpineapple wrote:i'd like to thank all those that have donated.... :thumbup:
I still think we can do better gents, when I get back from spain I will be auctioning off a part, as yet I haven't figured out which part, but what ever it is, how ever much it makes will go to the craig andrews donation fund, I will be paying the shipping costs myself. hopefully we can raise as much as possible.
i'd also like to thank admin for making this thread a sticky.... :thumbup:
keep the donations coming, I will give you an update on his condition very soon.
thats a great idea, can i tell you what i want now pls! :lol:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

no.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!