sad news. a fellow storm rider needs our help.

General Biker Banter
agentpineapple

Re: sad news. a fellow storm rider needs our help.

Post by agentpineapple »

i'd like to add, if anyone has something they would like to donate to auction, please contact me via a pm, every little helps get craigs life back on track......... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Watty

Post by Watty »

Hey Marty, send me PayPal info please dude and I shall do the done thing :thumbup: I'm all for helping each other out as any of us could be in the same position some day. If us as a "family" of bikers/stormers can't help then who can :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Watty wrote:Hey Marty, send me PayPal info please dude and I shall do the done thing :thumbup: I'm all for helping each other out as any of us could be in the same position some day. If us as a "family" of bikers/stormers can't help then who can :thumbup:
pm sent mate......... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Watty

Post by Watty »

Donation and message sent Marty :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
macdee

Post by macdee »

marty not working at the minute but have got a little down payment for work i have to do can you send me your address and paypal
i will get it to you one way or other :thumbup:
told you not to but oh no you knew better
adewhitmarsh

Post by adewhitmarsh »

I have donated a few pairs of manual ccts(I manufacturer & sell) to be sold for craig in Australia.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

well done ade..... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Anotherbikerbabe

Re: sad news. a fellow storm rider needs our help. UPDATE

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

Hi guys,

just a quick update: I have spoken to Craig as he now has internet access 24/7 so we've also had to hide the FB Supporters page from him and make it secret, don't want to spoil any surprise his mates are concocting for his B'day first week in August. Can I just say, thanks to everyone who donated, some of you I have your address for decals to be posted end of this week. Although Craig lives out in Oz, he is Warrington born and bred and only moved there a few yrs ago. He didn't even have a mobile phone and when he had his beloved bike in the uk his reg was VTR100. He took the bike to Oz and it sat for yrs before he finally got around to working on it and put her back on the road, long story short, he works his butt off putting loads of toys on her and she was gleaming. The lads out there took 9 months preparing a big trip for June,where guys were meeting up from all parts of Oz. Day 1 the boys headed out and tbh, he accident was almost identical to Bennys but the barrier sliced Craigs leg clean off and left his arm badly mangled, as it that weren't enough, they had no signal where they were so the poor lad lay for 30 mins waiting for paramedics. He was Flown to a nearby hospital ( 100ks from his home) and he is going to need a long recovery time, he has had numerous grafts and will need more, at the minute they are waiting to see if nerve grafts will work as no function in his hand atm, so that's a waiting game. He is screwed and plated together but has tremendous support out there by family and friends rallying around. So from me to you, thank you so much for any donation, gratefully received.

I spoke to Craig last night and he said he wants a proper carbon leg, none of the cheap chink shite and he said he now has a one armed wheel chair which he states "I've had it on one wheel round a corner in the corridor" prob not true but good to see his spirits are better as he says he's in the gym if not in physio. So please know how important that little donation is no matter what it is. Jamie, I'll give you the decal at weekend :-) The others will be posted. Anyone who paid into my paypal and left an address, it will with you by Monday.
We've auctioned off a few bits and pieces and Ade gave up a few pairs of manuals and Jay in Oz offered to fit them to his mates for free if they bought, so it's working.
Craig tells me he wants to mod up the wheel chair with carbon bits etc so it's good he's thinking positively. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you so much.
ABB xx
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Thanks for the updates and for looking after the UK side of the donations :thumbup:
AMcQ
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Just read this thread :-( sad news can I still donate ?
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

thanks for the update tracy........ :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Donation sent
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Thanks for the update Tracy,

Chris.
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

Is it time to close this sticky, it is 6 years old?
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Good idea Mav, considering it's age. I'll un-sticky it,

Chris.