wtf xmas

General Biker Banter
macdee

wtf xmas

Post by macdee »

just back from my mums
she was at the hospital and didnt tell her sons she was going ,turns out she has breast cancer
if thats not bad enough my sister in new zealand has just got her results back on the same day and youve guess it she has it as well
whats the chances of that crap happening
told you not to but oh no you knew better
Kev L

Re: wtf xmas

Post by Kev L »

Terrible news for you and your family mate. I hope they both work through it and beat it together. My best wishes to all of you.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

That is sh1t news mate.

My mrs went through that same hell 10yrs ago ... All ok now so it can be beaten, hope it works the same for the 2 women in your world
AMcQ
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

Oh great, just what you or they need !! Wish them luck mate. I know how you feel, my dad has cancer, so if you need an ear to bend.
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

Damn that is crap news Macdee :(

It's a double whamy, but hopefully a double knockout when they beat it mate.
Jamie :wave:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Really sorry to hear that, what an awful thing to be landed with at this time or any time of year. My best friends nan has been diagnosed as terminally ill with throat cancer. Terminal because of her age (80 odd) so they can't operate and chemotherapy is too much for her to cope with. She's like a nan to myself also so I feel your pain. This will be our last Christmas with her. :cry:

We are all here for you if you need to vent out. On the brighter side of things there is a lot they can do for breast cancer these days with modern day medical technology so the outcome should be positive. My thoughts and best wishes go out to you and your family.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Virt

Post by Virt »

Fingers are crossed they both make it Macdee, it's bad enough when it's just one person :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Cancer is cruel, i had lung cancer in 2012 and have never smoked!!!, I've made a fantastic recovery by simply doing exactly what they said.

They know there the experts, Stay positive, prove it wrong and hopefully get better, its a rough road and family supports brings you through.

All the best for the future. Any questions and just ask, I've learnt loads from other people with this crap condition.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Saintsman27

Post by Saintsman27 »

They will beat it ... dont worry :thumbup: ..grief at this time of
year eh! ... all the best fella :wave:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

send my love and best wishes to both of them mate, they must stay positive and be strong, more and more people are kicking cancers butt....... :Ball Kick:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Furrybiker

Post by Furrybiker »

All the best to them and you. Your sister would almost certainly been advised to go for a check up anyway as it does seem to run in families.
A friend had it and her daughter was screened soon after the diagnosis. Mum beat it, daughter is clear so far but being kept an eye on.

Carp always happens at this time of year, its traditional :roll:
Watty

Post by Watty »

So crap mate :( , stay strong for them, best wishes to you all, my thoughts are with you.
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
macdee

Post by macdee »

Sorry about the tank slapper earlier lads
I have been talking to my mum and sis they are both going for surgery in the first week of January
their going around as if nothing has happened just to make it easier for us i suppose
thanks for the advice ,your storeys, the offers of help and your concern men
this is the first time I have posted a comment like this on a forum and I really appeate the replies
thanks again
Merry Christmas to all of you
Ciaran
told you not to but oh no you knew better
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

Wish them all the best buddy and best wishes to you all for the new year :thumbup:
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

fingers crossed for some good news soon :thumbup:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.