What's annoyed you today??

General Biker Banter
Kev L

Re: What's annoyed you today??

Post by Kev L »

lloydie wrote:Only if I'm hanging outside them !
Doesn't mention going in Image.

You're often to be found hanging out of the butt of various ruminants Lloydie, innit :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Shauned71 wrote:My bike :evil: and the realisation that I won't get it to Birmingham on the weekend... was all back together mot'd and insured ready.. did approx 50 miles on her yesterday over a few small runs but the engine just don't sound right, as much as I want to run her up to the meet fear of something going drastically wrong is putting me off... especially as I would be carrying pillion :(

thats crap news Shaun, i hope you get to the bottom of the issue soon
AMcQ
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

AMCQ46 wrote:
Shauned71 wrote:My bike :evil: and the realisation that I won't get it to Birmingham on the weekend... was all back together mot'd and insured ready.. did approx 50 miles on her yesterday over a few small runs but the engine just don't sound right, as much as I want to run her up to the meet fear of something going drastically wrong is putting me off... especially as I would be carrying pillion :(

thats crap news Shaun, i hope you get to the bottom of the issue soon
Dont say that to lloydie
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

when you make an offer on an item on ebay that's priced at £15. and the seller comes back with a counter offer of £14.50, just over a whopping 3% discount.
hardly worth them offering the best offer in the first place..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
the joys of the bay of evil. :roll:
Last edited by agentpineapple on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Loo Kahs

Post by Loo Kahs »

agentpineapple wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:50 pm when you make an offer on an item on ebay that's priced at £15. and the seller comes back with a counter offer of £14.50, just over a whopping 3%.
hardly worth them offering the best offer..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think I ever bother with the 'or best offer'. It seems flawed. Either you have a price in mind, or you're clearly asking for more than you're actually willing to accept, in which case, why bother?

Auctions are the best. Wait till 20 seconds are left and big happily :) It always amazes me how people place a bid early and don't pay attention at the end.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Loo Kahs wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:54 pm
agentpineapple wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:50 pm when you make an offer on an item on ebay that's priced at £15. and the seller comes back with a counter offer of £14.50, just over a whopping 3%.
I don't think I ever bother with the 'or best offer'. It seems flawed. Either you have a price in mind, or you're clearly asking for more than you're actually willing to accept, in which case, why bother?

Auctions are the best. Wait till 20 seconds are left and big happily :) It always amazes me how people place a bid early and don't pay attention at the end.
if the auction is for something special, I use an auctionsniper site, you nearly always win, you have to pay a fee for it, but it's worth it to secure the special parts.... :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
bald_pig

Post by bald_pig »

agentpineapple wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:59 pm
Loo Kahs wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:54 pm

if the auction is for something special, I use an auctionsniper site, you nearly always win, you have to pay a fee for it, but it's worth it to secure the special parts.... :wink:
It's easy enough to snipe an auction yourself! not worth wasting your cash
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Not if your out and about or forget :wink: sniping has it's flaws though because if there is more than one person bidding on the same product using the same snipe site then it prioritises whoever has the highest bid and therefore pushes the price up by competing against each other. When I want to guarantee a win I have been known to put a max bid of £1000 on a £50 item :lol:
==============================Enter the Darkside
bald_pig

Post by bald_pig »

VTRDark wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:42 am Not if your out and about or forget :wink: sniping has it's flaws though because if there is more than one person bidding on the same product using the same snipe site then it prioritises whoever has the highest bid and therefore pushes the price up by competing against each other. When I want to guarantee a win I have been known to put a max bid of £1000 on a £50 item :lol:
ebay app on my phone :P
Loo Kahs

Post by Loo Kahs »

VTRDark wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:42 am Not if your out and about or forget :wink: sniping has it's flaws though because if there is more than one person bidding on the same product using the same snipe site then it prioritises whoever has the highest bid and therefore pushes the price up by competing against each other. When I want to guarantee a win I have been known to put a max bid of £1000 on a £50 item :lol:
Would love to see your face if someone bid equally high as you... :lol:
macdee

Post by macdee »

Forgetting the wife's birthday :Ball Kick:
told you not to but oh no you knew better
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

macdee wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:01 pm Forgetting the wife's birthday :Ball Kick:
you prize tw@ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AMcQ
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

macdee wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:01 pm Forgetting the wife's birthday :Ball Kick:
Oh dear.It's the doghouse for you my friend.Lets hope she don't leave you in there long
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

following on from Robs "happy post" about having a sh1t during works time, I have to report that I had a most disappointing dump today and even the fact I was paid to do it wasn't enough to make up for the lack of content 8O
AMcQ
macdee

Post by macdee »

alanfjones1411 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:40 pm [quote=macdee post_id=450718 time=<a href="tel:1502823666">1502823666</a> user_id=11491]
Forgetting the wife's birthday :Ball Kick:
Oh dear.It's the doghouse for you my friend.Lets hope she don't leave you in there long
[/quote]
AMCQ46 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:27 pm

you prize tw@ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Still getting it in the ear and starting to lose the will to live
Been checking out the Russian brides site for a more understands model
told you not to but oh no you knew better