What's annoyed you today??

General Biker Banter
fabiostar

Re: What's annoyed you today??

Post by fabiostar »

macdee wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:52 am
fabiostar wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:15 am waiting for the postman to deliver fork seals and then i realise its good friday and we have no post....good friday my hole :redface :redface :redface :redface
will you use the whole of the seal
fecking seals...
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

I got very wet and cold flying a hovercraft today, it was just a bit of fun, and not competitive at all, definitely not, but I won anyway. Most importantly, beat the wife's time.
The prize will be a free session on a hovercraft.....lol
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Pete.L wrote:
AMCQ46 wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:17 pm
lloydie wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:08 pm Got the results back and been given the all clear Image.
But the annoying thing is I’m still made to work in Bristol today and tomorrow Image.
Least Im not a druggy Image
that sounds like the worst of both worlds :lol: ..
Soz Lloydie. Didn't get back in town untill Yesterday. I could have proved Ali wrong and shown you how great Bristol is. I know all the best Dogging spots. There's a particulary good one out by Latteridge where a load of Gay lorry drivers like to hang out:thumbup:
Great to hear you got the All Clear BTW. :D
That’s ok Pete think I found it 🤠 and thank you for the backstage stuff xx
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Spent the easter weekend in Oslo with teh Family [kids paid teh flights and Air B&B as our christmas present ...... so how can that be annoying???

I was warned that it was expensive out there to eat and Drink, but ......... I wasn't ready for that!!!!

first place we stopped to eat and drink ... San miguel - 94 Krona ... so nearly £9 ....... and that was for the 0.3l so it was the feckin small beer.

food the same - £20 for a pizza

it was a lovely city and the weather was blue sky and sunny [but only 3C], so a great place to explore , but I am close to bankrupt now after 4 days.

oh... and then we get home at 2am and find out the LPG that heats the house has run out, it should be on a automatic reorder alarm, so somebody has fecked up at the depot... so calls them this morning and get a sob story about a shortage of LPG in UK, and what with the bad weather they have been playing catch up ..... so I ask if I will get a delivery today, and they say... normally they would divert a driver straight to us, but what with the backlog it might be tomorrow...

oh well, at least I have the day off and there is an electric heather in the garage
AMcQ
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I read about the LPG shortage on the BBC news site yesterday mate, a bloody nightmare for you. Hope the weather is kind to you whilst you await the delivery.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

Don't tell Paula about Heather...
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

AMCQ46 wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:22 am Spent the easter weekend in Oslo with teh Family [kids paid teh flights and Air B&B as our christmas present ...... so how can that be annoying???

I was warned that it was expensive out there to eat and Drink, but ......... I wasn't ready for that!!!!

first place we stopped to eat and drink ... San miguel - 94 Krona ... so nearly £9 ....... and that was for the 0.3l so it was the feckin small beer.

food the same - £20 for a pizza

it was a lovely city and the weather was blue sky and sunny [but only 3C], so a great place to explore , but I am close to bankrupt now after 4 days.

oh... and then we get home at 2am and find out the LPG that heats the house has run out, it should be on a automatic reorder alarm, so somebody has fecked up at the depot... so calls them this morning and get a sob story about a shortage of LPG in UK, and what with the bad weather they have been playing catch up ..... so I ask if I will get a delivery today, and they say... normally they would divert a driver straight to us, but what with the backlog it might be tomorrow...

oh well, at least I have the day off and there is an electric heather in the garage
for the 21st century scot I suppose?

I go to Sweden a bit ,that's pretty toppy , I hear Iceland is worse though
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

getting another parking ticket on my nans estate. at 11pm ffs. the uk is a lost cause........... :Argue 1: :Argue 1: :Argue 1:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

got the LPG delivery yesterday, and when I got home the house was stinking of gas!!!!!!!! I hadn't turned off the valve on the AGA. so windows open to add to the lack of heating. Then to make it worse I cant get the Aga to light........ so engineer out to sort that today.

but at least I have heather in the garage to keep me warm :lol:
AMcQ
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Is heather a big lass ?

An other badger culling today new bumper and lower offside arm needed for the golf !!!!:-(
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

lloydie wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:14 am Is heather a big lass ?

:clap: :lol: :clap:

An other badger culling today new bumper and lower offside arm needed for the golf !!!!:-(
You’ll have PETA following you around Lloydie! Luckily they’ll be confused by the fact you have a greenpiece!!!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

lloydie wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:14 am Is heather a big lass ?

that's a lot of damage to the motor ....... sounds like they have got it in for you
AMcQ
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

I believe lloydie has indecently assaulted(sexually assulted) a badger in the past, and now the worlds badger community has it in for him... :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

agentpineapple wrote:I believe lloydie has indecently assaulted(sexually assulted) a badger in the past, and now the worlds badger community has it in for him... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Na that was a beaver !!!

They must be related 🤪
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

lloydie wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:24 pm
agentpineapple wrote:I believe lloydie has indecently assaulted(sexually assulted) a badger in the past, and now the worlds badger community has it in for him... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Na that was a beaver !!!

They must be related 🤪
was it an eager beaver?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!