What's annoyed you today??

General Biker Banter
VTRDark

Re: What's annoyed you today??

Post by VTRDark »

Stupidity. The parking authorities are struggling to employ anyone with brain cells. The parking wardens are not intelligent enough to realise that the parking restriction times have changed even after having it explained to them. The truth be told they most likely don't speak, read or understand English or only very little :crazy: Lets face it being a parking warden and slamming tickets on vehicles is a scummy job so anyone of any intelligence wouldnt want to do it with the exception of the jobsworth busybody types...oh, and those that are desperate or on some kind of power trip and feel authoritative. Street cleaners are held in higher regard and they would be better off doing that.
==============================Enter the Darkside
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

mags@port wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:42 pm Why all the tickets?
no idea, maybe someone doesn't like me.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
mik_str

Post by mik_str »

Ordered some parts from a US retailer (PARTZILLA) in order to avoid the backorders which seem to greet me every time I order them from a local dealer, and now said parts are now hung up at customs (tracking info indicates they have been there for just under one week already).

&%$@#!!!!!!!!!!
99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Not today, but yesterday. Nose to tail traffic on m25 from 1mile b4 Dartford tunnel to junc 24 and the ar5eholes that go out of their way to stop you filtering. :x
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

alanfjones1411 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:20 am Not today, but yesterday. Nose to tail traffic on m25 from 1mile b4 Dartford tunnel to junc 24 and the ar5eholes that go out of their way to stop you filtering. :x
Welcome to my world...A2 every bloody morning...

Now you be carefull on that bike Alan ! :wink:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

MacV2 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:08 am
alanfjones1411 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:20 am Not today, but yesterday. Nose to tail traffic on m25 from 1mile b4 Dartford tunnel to junc 24 and the ar5eholes that go out of their way to stop you filtering. :x
Welcome to my world...A2 every bloody morning...

Now you be carefull on that bike Alan ! :wink:
No worries mate.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Did you notice the shadow of the vulture over your shoulder as you were riding home yesterday Al? :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Kev L wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:29 am Did you notice the shadow of the vulture over your shoulder as you were riding home yesterday Al? :lol:
Oi less of your lip Grandad...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

:wink: :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Beef

Post by Beef »

Fekking bike manufacturers who build bikes that require a dealer to re-set the oil service light!
It really grips my sh1t, on that alone, I will never ever ever ever buy another Ducati :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I would never attempt changing the belts, but oil & filter??? COME ON!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

royal mail losing one of my parcels containing a starter motor. and as I've just been made aware that it hasn't arrived ten days after it was sent. can I find my receipt, like hell can I, so that's £60 down the gary glitter ffs........ :Mad3: :Mad3: :Mad3:
I may go back to using myjermes, even tho they're a bunch rock gobblers. at least everything is done online and easily tracked.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

royal mail for me aswell.... fecking flywheel sitting in some depot :eek2

and while im grumping. paypal..ya b8stard :whatever . limited access to my account, for my own safety..ya think.... have you ever tried to actaully talk to a human when you TRY to contact them... 8O
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Iv'e been getting the thing with paypal where they call you and you have to type the 4 digit number in the phone that they provide on screen. I hate two step verification. The thing with Royal mail, hermes etc they are all either sh1t or good. It's very much dependant on the area and the delivery driver. It's becoming normalised to receive bad service from all these delivery companies. The one that pisses me off is when they leave a parcel with a neibour but don't put a card through the door to say so. We had a parcel left with a neibour 4 doors down once which happens to be a student houshold and they never left a card. These students don't bother to come knocking and drop the parcel off to us. Days later as far as we are concerned the parcel hasn't arrived so we had to chase up the courier to find out it had been left 4 doors down. Yodel that was I think.
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

agentpineapple wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 10:29 pm royal mail losing one of my parcels containing a starter motor. and as I've just been made aware that it hasn't arrived ten days after it was sent. can I find my receipt, like hell can I, so that's £60 down the gary glitter ffs........ :Mad3: :Mad3: :Mad3:
I may go back to using myjermes, even tho they're a bunch rock gobblers. at least everything is done online and easily tracked.
I use myhermes a fair bit. Have sent 70 or so items through them the last year or so. They lost one item. That wee receipt you get when you drop it off...if you do not haveit they refuse to even look at it which I could not believe so make sure to keep it just incase. They paid out reasonably quickly though to be honest. Aye they are a bit crap but at the price its hard to complain
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.