What's annoyed you today??

General Biker Banter
tony.mon

Re: What's annoyed you today??

Post by tony.mon »

I've been annoyed that I didn't finish fitting and bleeding the radial Brembo MC.
I started yesterday, but had to go to a bbq last night, and toffee vodka got in the way.

Bloody alco pops........
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
podman

Post by podman »

LC has been sounding like a woodpecker most of this Summer, still going well but the metallic sediment in the gearbox oil confirms something is amiss..

[url]Image

[url]Image

[url]Image
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

yesterday I dropped my seat ans single seat cowl on the floor chipping the paint in at least 5 places ffs
:( :( :( :(
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

getting a motor for my lathe but it runs the wrong way... :eek2
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Or is it really the wrong way - but right - but wrong for your motor?

I loved physics at school but when the teacher said electricity was all back-to-front and a lie, I lost heart with electrickery and concentrated more on atomic theory

Scotty - Star Trek
"reverse the polarity of the Neutron flow"
but he might have been refering to antineutrons *head-wombles*

or was it Dr Who

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

after mucho internet looking and reading and hearing all sorts of expensive things needed. changed the two bubars round in the control box and away she goes the proper way... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

fabiostar wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:42 pm after mucho internet looking and reading and hearing all sorts of expensive things needed. changed the two bubars round in the control box and away she goes the proper way... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You can use the same technique to turn your fridge into a cooker and vice versa.

It's a bit more complicated with the old star/delta controls on three phase motors, though.
you got there in the end.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

fabiostar wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:42 pm after mucho internet looking and reading and hearing all sorts of expensive things needed. changed the two bubars round in the control box and away she goes the proper way... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Result :thumbup:

Should this be in "Whats cheered you up today" thread :lol:

Chris.
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Well recently I bought an Immaculate 916, full ohlins, and low miles, Had the wheels blasted then painted but got a stupid offer for it, so sold it today. Sad but nearer to me RD500 I am hankering after. Sold the MZ but to a mate who is back biking, annoyed to sell them but happy to have made a huge profit on the 916.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

looked out this morning wanting to take the blue girl a nice ride..and the fecking weather is shite :twisted:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

fabiostar wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:44 am looked out this morning wanting to take the blue girl a nice ride..and the fecking weather is shite :twisted:
Nice & sunny here..thanks... :Tongue2:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

it cleared up here and went out and gave it a dam good spanking :D
podman

Post by podman »

bigtwinthing wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:18 pm Well recently I bought an Immaculate 916, full ohlins, and low miles, Had the wheels blasted then painted but got a stupid offer for it, so sold it today. Sad but nearer to me RD500 I am hankering after. Sold the MZ but to a mate who is back biking, annoyed to sell them but happy to have made a huge profit on the 916.
Good news re the 916, if you sold it, you couldnt have wanted it that much, re the RD500, my freshly rebuilt one blew its headgasket on Friday after I gave it a thrashing , so another one may be on the market soon... :mrgreen:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

bigtwinthing wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:18 pm Well recently I bought an Immaculate 916, full ohlins, and low miles, Had the wheels blasted then painted but got a stupid offer for it, so sold it today. Sad but nearer to me RD500 I am hankering after. Sold the MZ but to a mate who is back biking, annoyed to sell them but happy to have made a huge profit on the 916.
916 prices are only going in one direction, and will be for the forseable future, glad to hear you made a good profit mate, save some money for a spain trip, you know you wanna... :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

agentpineapple wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:04 pm
916 prices are only going in one direction, and will be for the forseable future, glad to hear you made a good profit mate, save some money for a spain trip, you know you wanna... :wink:

I do your right.Wheels are coming off the tiger next week though. Also need to alter the bike carrier and handles a tad to suit the stealth image lol
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!