What's annoyed you today??

General Biker Banter
fabiostar

Re: What's annoyed you today??

Post by fabiostar »

whats annoyed me today is this fuking never ended shithole bastid weather :redface :redface :redface :redface :redface :redface
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

That is crazy Lloydie as Al said :crazy:

Fingers crossed it turns up with the correct result,

Chris.
macdee

Post by macdee »

grumpyfrog wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:00 pm On a serious note, have you been munching any poppyseed rolls, multi grain bread??
This triggers it off all the time.
If a piss sample ask your boss to allow you to get tested right away, as first thing tomorrow.
We get loads of issues with contaminated samples out on sites.
Opium stays in your for ages so blood test may be required to show clear.
Do Cemex bring in External people to do the samples?? Hope all turns out clean
Ditto
told you not to but oh no you knew better
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Mmmmm Opium....I do like a bit of Opium. :biggrin

==============================Enter the Darkside
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

APC couriers...

They were paid by a bloke on E bay who charged me for delivery, to deliver a parcle... First call 13/3/18 fekin a week ago Tues...Despite notes left on the door the ejit bloody driver faield on two more occasions to leave the package...

Turns out APC's policy is not to deliver at a neighbours unless specifically given instruction from the sender.

So after various phone calls to the depot I had to specifiy a door number for where I wanted it left...OK except that the driver did't get that particular memo...Two more failed delivery attempts & that doesn't include the two times it didn't go on the van... :roll:

So in the end I had to go & get the bloody thing... The box looks as if they have been playing football with it...well I hope they broke their bloody toes...It's a swingarm so If they kicked that wrong it's gonna hurt... :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Weather is sh1t again and I can't get out to work on the bike. I'm not feeling very inspired right now.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Went up to the garage, opened the door, disabled two alarms and carefully undid the standard heavy front wheel spindle bolt, then replaced it with a nice drilled titanium one.
Quietly put the sockets away, reset the alarms and gently closed the garage door again.

I had to, I didn't take the key for the disc lock alarm with me and I didn't want it screaming at me like a wife on credit card bill day while I was working.....
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Got the results back and been given the all clear .
But the annoying thing is I’m still made to work in Bristol today and tomorrow .
Least Im not a druggy
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

lloydie wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:08 pm Got the results back and been given the all clear Image.
But the annoying thing is I’m still made to work in Bristol today and tomorrow Image.
Least Im not a druggy Image
that sounds like the worst of both worlds :lol: ..
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

lloydie wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:08 pm Got the results back and been given the all clear Image.
But the annoying thing is I’m still made to work in Bristol today and tomorrow Image.
Good news...Don't hold your breath for an appology from the fekwits who tested you tho...

Just for a laugh next time you go there wear a short sleeved shirt & mark your arm to look like track marks... :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Were all druggies. It's just that some are illegal and some are not, some are socially acceptable and some are not. The human body is a walking pharmacy. It's all bollox anyway because playing with your phone or looking at the sat nav, playing with the stereo, drinking your coffee, eating a sandwich, looking at the sheep or even keeping an eye out for speed cameras is more dangerous than a couple of spliffs.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: thank feck for that.

Good news Lloydie :D

Chris.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

waiting for the postman to deliver fork seals and then i realise its good friday and we have no post....good friday my hole :redface :redface :redface :redface
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
macdee

Post by macdee »

fabiostar wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:15 am waiting for the postman to deliver fork seals and then i realise its good friday and we have no post....good friday my hole :redface :redface :redface :redface
will you use the whole of the seal
told you not to but oh no you knew better
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

AMCQ46 wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:17 pm
that sounds like the worst of both worlds :lol: ..
Soz Lloydie. Didn't get back in town untill Yesterday. I could have proved Ali wrong and shown you how great Bristol is. I know all the best Dogging spots. There's a particulary good one out by Latteridge where a load of Gay lorry drivers like to hang out:thumbup:
Great to hear you got the All Clear BTW. :D
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal