What's annoyed you today??

General Biker Banter
grumpyfrog

Re: What's annoyed you today??

Post by grumpyfrog »

Just phone them and explain that you have been with the same company for....... years.

In the past you have put in an additional tax deduction for private mileage etc??? once on that list it is a pain, but normally they are ok in taking you off if your in a steady state (on that thought, don't bother then)....

Either that, they are still wondering how you managed to get your hands on that country estate you have??
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Threaten to set Lloydie's Pink man dog onto them :lol: On a serious note if your on PAYE your employer should be either sorting out all your tax deductions or they should be paying you more. Something is not right there so my guess is that the tax man most likely owes you some money.
==============================Enter the Darkside
uk13iker

Post by uk13iker »

The wavy discs al sent have been signed for and left in “safe place” which is such a stupid idea same happened to my mrs with over £400 of Avon goods left in safe place signed for and never to be seen. Some people are rats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

uk13iker wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:24 pm The wavy discs al sent have been signed for and left in “safe place” which is such a stupid idea same happened to my mrs with over £400 of Avon goods left in safe place signed for and never to be seen. Some people are rats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its a right bugger Lee, and MyHermes were doing well with speedy deliveries till this one... grr\

I have opened a claim and am still waiting for MyHermes to come back to me [won't be till monday by the look of it] fortunately i sent it ensured [but that means they DONT leave it in a safe place!], so lets see if they pay me back
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

So I had a mirror go all floppy on the way home on Friday, it would seem the metal had failed around the bolt so it has nothing to tighten down to now...

I had a spare pair I bought last year fom a braking add on the local Gumtree, they are a bit tatty but at the time I didn't look that close at them.

So I went to fit it...one of the studs has a knackerd thread...Tried to retap it but no room to get the tap to wind on as the other stud gets in the way...grrrr

Fitted another one on thats off one of the other Storms so all is good just feking anoying...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

at your age im sure floppy is normal :lol: :lol:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

fabiostar wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:46 pm at your age im sure floppy is normal :lol: :lol:
Rock ard Mate as you'll find out in July & now I'm going in dry as you've insulted me... 8O
Alex.

Post by Alex. »

What has annoyed me? The missus.
If you don't trust your car to go further than 20 miles after the fuel light comes on and you work a 25 mile round trip from home, why oh why would you not fill the tank when it gets low, but BEFORE the light comes on!!

AND somehow it is MY fault!

Alex.

(Blimey, that came out stronger than I thought it would... :lol: )
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Alex. wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:34 am What has annoyed me? The missus.
If you don't trust your car to go further than 20 miles after the fuel light comes on and you work a 25 mile round trip from home, why oh why would you not fill the tank when it gets low, but BEFORE the light comes on!!

AND somehow it is MY fault!

Alex.

(Blimey, that came out stronger than I thought it would... :lol: )
good point well made Alex :thumbup:

truth is its always our fault!!!!!! :lol:
AMcQ
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Turned up to my dental appointment a week early!

Ealier some Loctite 480 turned up in the post via the slow boat from China, I remember ordering it but can't remember for what purpose?
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Parcel Farce...
Chippieminton

Post by Chippieminton »

Seeing Alex's nice sorted bike on here for less than I've ended up paying for a bit of a dog (as it turns out).

Being kept waiting to join the Facebook group for two months.
Alex.

Post by Alex. »

Chippieminton wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:04 pm Seeing Alex's nice sorted bike on here for less than I've ended up paying for a bit of a dog (as it turns out).
I like the sound of this annoyance... Not for your bike woes, but for the pricing of mine! :)
Chippieminton wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:04 pm Being kept waiting to join the Facebook group for two months.
I don't like the sound of this, though. Sent my join request last night!

Alex.
Chippieminton

Post by Chippieminton »

Happy for you to take the positive from that Alex. Just wish I'd seen yours in November when I was buying. Sure mine will get sorted, and it's only money (although my better half doesn't seem to see it that way). Once the thing is up and running I'll be less pissed off about it.

The Facebook thing is weird as the group is massively active so I'm sure my two requests to join must have been seen. Maybe they don't like the look of my profile.
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Got me bandit back today .my son's been using it for 6/7 weeks and hes not even cleaned it.I gave it a bit of a clean as I have somebody coming to view it tomorrow.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN