What's annoyed you today??

General Biker Banter
fabiostar

Re: What's annoyed you today??

Post by fabiostar »

fabiostar wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:40 am nothing can annoy me today. suns out,sailed into work on the blue girl. so today alls good :clap: :clap:
how wrong was i :Argue 1: :Argue 1: :Argue 1: :Argue 1: .

on the way home sitting at 70 on the button, went to move into the overtaking lane. checked the mirror, car well behind on the fast lane. took a we look over the shoulder. no sign of the car any closer so moved out and as i pass the car on my left.. some rock riding knob jockey in a silver car goes between me and the central reservation at least 30 mph faster than me :o :o . how he never hit me il never know... stones and all sorts of sh1t flying everywere..

proper scared the tits of me..... i did catch up with him later on the motorway and give him a salute but id no way of getting him stopped or id pulled the b8stard from the car without opening his window..

what is wrong with people ffs... oh yeah and two kids in the back of the car.. :eek2 :eek2
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

fabiostar wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:45 pm
fabiostar wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:40 am nothing can annoy me today. suns out,sailed into work on the blue girl. so today alls good :clap: :clap:
how wrong was i :Argue 1: :Argue 1: :Argue 1: :Argue 1: .

on the way home sitting at 70 on the button, went to move into the overtaking lane. checked the mirror, car well behind on the fast lane. took a we look over the shoulder. no sign of the car any closer so moved out and as i pass the car on my left.. some rock riding knob jockey in a silver car goes between me and the central reservation at least 30 mph faster than me :o :o . how he never hit me il never know... stones and all sorts of sh1t flying everywere..

proper scared the tits of me..... i did catch up with him later on the motorway and give him a salute but id no way of getting him stopped or id pulled the b8stard from the car without opening his window..

what is wrong with people ffs... oh yeah and two kids in the back of the car.. :eek2 :eek2
Sh1t that sounds a bit close for comfort, what an IDIOT :evil: :evil:

Chris.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

im glad now iv settled a bit that he didnt stop at a junction or lights or id be in jail atm for what id have done.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

fabiostar wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:44 pm im glad now iv settled a bit that he didnt stop at a junction or lights or id be in jail atm for what id have done.
It's the sort of thing where the thought goes through your mind how you wish you'd had a hand grenade within easy reach when you're steamed up like that. You did the right thing I'm sure,

Chris.
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

Mindless. In a similar vein, this morning, hardly busy and pull up at a crossroad behind a blonde lady in a range rover (no stereotyping here btw), lights are red and car behind me. Wait our turn, lights go green, she stays still. Lights go red, next turn (lights are on a short interval), lights go green, doesn't move. Honk like wombles and she shoots across the junction on red just in front of a bus. She was on her phone the whole time :evil:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

my 12th parking ticket :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

BigVeeGrin wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:31 am Mindless. In a similar vein, this morning, hardly busy and pull up at a crossroad behind a blonde lady in a range rover (no stereotyping here btw), lights are red and car behind me. Wait our turn, lights go green, she stays still. Lights go red, next turn (lights are on a short interval), lights go green, doesn't move. Honk like wombles and she shoots across the junction on red just in front of a bus. She was on her phone the whole time :evil:
stupid bint needs a good kicking. and not just her back door :eek2
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Having to wait ages for two cans of Hycote primer to turn up from eBay and I just used it and it's sh1t. I don't how how companies can get away with selling items that are not up to a good standard. Total waste of time and money so I don't recommend Hycote's Primer. Went to Halfords and got some cans of their Primer which is slightly more expensive but you get 500ml instead of 400 and it goes on beautifully, loads of pressure in the can and loads of pigment, it's not far off from a high build primer and can be applied quite thick to fill any imperfections. Lovely stuff to apply. I'm waiting on paint to dry now so I can then rub down before giving another coat.
==============================Enter the Darkside
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Your bike called Joseph, is it?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

tony.mon wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 2:01 pm Your bike called Joseph, is it?
:lol:
mags@port

Post by mags@port »

Halfords primer and paints are good quality stuff, done a few bikes now using there stuff. Don't touch anything else, it's either too expensive or just crap and too thin a colour. Just brought satin black to coat mine with, which will be applied this weekend once I have flattened the primer. Then mot time :D
Break it, mend it, mod it, thrash it. If it's made then it's bettered by beer and goggles. Me bikes had Kwak ZZR, Suzuki TL1000s, Yama R1, Aprilia RSV. Now have VTR, Honda CB750 hand built brat/trickster, Yama XS750 and wee old Vespa.
Commando77

Post by Commando77 »

If you guys want quality paint in a good size aerosol with a professional fan pattern look at paints4U.com. All kinds of primers, satins, colour and lacquer etc. 1k, so safe enough with a mask. Their touchup packages are worth it as well, well IME anyway :| There is carriage to pay of course. Did my subframe and oil pipes in primer, silver and lacquer recently. Subframe is lovely but the oil pipes were bad and rust is back. No paint will mask poor prep :oops:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

parking ticket number 13 and 14...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've now started to leave messages on my windscreen, telling them to go wombles themselves, i'm braced for a barrage of fresh tickets,,,, :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
mags@port

Post by mags@port »

Why all the tickets?
Break it, mend it, mod it, thrash it. If it's made then it's bettered by beer and goggles. Me bikes had Kwak ZZR, Suzuki TL1000s, Yama R1, Aprilia RSV. Now have VTR, Honda CB750 hand built brat/trickster, Yama XS750 and wee old Vespa.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

mags@port wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:42 pm Why all the tickets?
He has shares in the company :wink: :shh:

Chris.