Guess who's back...

General Biker Banter
Hairy biker

Re: Guess who's back...

Post by Hairy biker »

Yeah welcome back............ I haven't seen you on here.......er........ever actually, but welcome back anyway :biggrin
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Welcome back Snoogle, one important change is that rob... does'nt seen to frequent the board anymore so you are safe to call the bike a Streetfighter :thumbup: :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Snoogle

Post by Snoogle »

bigspanishmarty wrote:hi snoogmiester
hurry up and get that r6 seat unit sorted, i thought i'd never see it on a storm, hope your well fella, as mac said, not alot has changed.
a few nice projects are on the go, mark aka glsr is about to get his very special storm on the road... :thumbup:
seb dismantled his repsol storm and used the profits to buy a very fast k6 1000..... :thumbup:
carl is still as mad as a bag of spanners, tony's sense of humor is.....well.....the same..... :lol:
good luck with getting the bike finshed dude.... :thumbup:
R6 seat unit is the first thing on the list of things to do, only need an undertray with lights and then painting/wrapping and its done!
Yeh all good, ta. No changes is not always a bad thing! :wink:
Was wondering why he had Suzy in his erm...area lol
GLSR...special storm?! Erm...ok...and it is special because........lol
Carl - Good work, and good to see Tony is still keeping his bike clean at least!

Cheers mate gonna need it!
cybercarl wrote:Snoogie woogie :wave: It's the same old, same old around here. Just a few new faces and the same old questions.

Welcome back I look forward to seeing the bike finished. :thumbup:

(:-})
Cheers buddy! :thumbup: Not the only one! lol
shinn281 wrote:Nice to see you on here matey, good to see your motivation restored! Once it's finished we'll have to have a ride out! :thumbup:
I hope you realise it is all your fault lol Yeh when she's on the road again I'll make sure we get out together and have a meet up somewhere :beer:
skyman wrote:well at least we have someone else from lincoln you was on when i joined :thumbup: welcome back
Thanks skyman! Yeh, wasn't on for long though lol I'll probably see you out and about when I'm on the road again. :thumbup:
sirch345 wrote:Welcome back Snoogle :thumbup: Good luck with getting this project finished :thumbup:

Chris.
Thanks Chris, motivation restored...until the misses beats it out of me again! :Argue: lol
Hairy biker wrote:Yeah welcome back............ I haven't seen you on here.......er........ever actually, but welcome back anyway :biggrin
Kev L wrote:Welcome back Snoogle, one important change is that rob... does'nt seen to frequent the board anymore so you are safe to call the bike a Streetfighter :thumbup: :lol:
Hahahahahahaha!! I never had a problem with him calling whatever he wanted, well, whatever he wanted. Sure he's tinkering with something somewhere and making it different in it's own unique way. Cheers for the Welcome back Kev!! :wave:

Anybody worked out how to get 300bhp from a storm yet? lol
A head full of fears has no room for dreams
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Strap it to a Veyron!!!!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

I welcomed you on the other thread, but looks rude not to do it on here as well.....................I like to save my rudeness for when I mean it :lol:

welcome back mate, suggest you read all of Carls posts to help you catch up............that will cover 50% of teh content as he is now the most prolific poster on the forum by a factor of 100
AMcQ
Virt

Post by Virt »

Kev L wrote:Strap it to a Veyron!!!!
If you're only getting 300bhp out of a Veyron...
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

suggest you read all of Carls posts to help you catch up............that will cover 50% of teh content as he is now the most prolific poster on the forum by a factor of 100
Not for long. Young Virt is catching up, so Is Hawk with his post count so far, and Lloydie is never far behind. Only because I have calmed down the posting :lol: Maybe I should start again and overtake Sirch as well. :roll I'm only a couple of hundred away, it shouldn't take long :lol:

==============================Enter the Darkside
Virt

Post by Virt »

cybercarl wrote:Not for long. Young Virt is catching up,

Yeah.. just 7000+ to go... Give me a while to understand basic mechanic principles and I'll consider taking a shot :lol: Or I might start a "teach yourself how to program... badly" thread :wink: No chance in hell otherwise unless you give up on the site and leave for about 8 years :p
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Yes but you are a thread jacking expert. Watch this space, you will reply to this now. :lol: I'm not replying to the next one or that will be it all over. :lol: :lol:

==============================Enter the Darkside
Virt

Post by Virt »

cybercarl wrote:Yes but you are a thread jacking expert. Watch this space, you will reply to this now. :lol: I'm not replying to the next one or that will be it all over. :lol: :lol:

I dislike you for saying this. I want so much to just not reply, but alas I cannot help it! I haven't hijacked that many threads recently. Except like I'm doing this very moment.

Did I say welcome back Snoogle? (balance restored)
Furrybiker

Post by Furrybiker »

Welcome back, and yes pervy avatars are still about!

:beer: