Hammer Time...

Got any jokes? Add your favourite ones here, for all to share :)
MacV2

Re: Hammer Time...

Post by MacV2 »

TheGingerBeardMan wrote:
AMCQ46 wrote:heres one of fabio doing some chain adjustment with his custom made tool kit (followed by above posted pic...^)
Luverly! - We've had some good pics of them laying there all sultry n' showing us their best sides,....and now we have action shots!

But I have to ask. I can see the spanner which is self explanatory (no...not Fabio)....but 2 hammers....for a chain?

Was that other one there for back up? or do English hammers work in tag teams?
Riviting the chain at a guess...His had snapped & urgent road side repairs were needed to chains & indicators...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

spot on Mac, OP storm Scotland 2nd year

we had KermitLeFrog spit his chain about 20 miles in to the ride and he got recovery to take him home. 100 miles in, we stop for petrol in Girvin and Fabio looks at his chain and sees that the split link is broken but still holding on!.. so we don't risk riding further. Pop the wee lad on the back of my bike and head back up to north side of Ayr, to a bike shop and buy a selection of split links and blast back to the garage. on the return leg there was the need to slow down at a junction and to stop him sliding sensual into me and rubbing his wee sausage against me he grabs the indicators and snaps them off!!!!

the picture there is the final one after riveting the chain on the bike with a hammer each side .. fine scottish hammers they were
AMcQ
TheGingerBeardMan

Post by TheGingerBeardMan »

:Beer Popcorn:

:lol: :clap:
If it ain't broken...f*ck about with it until it is.

TAX: 1st March 2017
MOT: 16th March 2017
INS: 14th March 2017
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Bringing back an oldie to the top...

It's hammertime...

Any one seen or heard from Dave GMB ?

I'ts quite possible that he has just lost his login again but not responded to either PM or an email I sent... :(
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...