A real Crap joke about crap...

Got any jokes? Add your favourite ones here, for all to share :)
Post Reply
User avatar
MacV2
Posts: 14451
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:07 pm
Location: Grain

A real Crap joke about crap...

Post by MacV2 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:45 am

I've literally been though a few different brand of bog roll over the past few years...So called super strong, double quilted, soft & stong ect ect

Most of which at some point have ended up with the dreaded sticky finger syndrome...

Now though I use a scale model of the Star Ship Enterprise.












It's a bit sharp in places but brilliant at wiping out them klingons.










Bar tonsils tish...

I thank you...

I'm here every morning, normaly after I've got out of bed for a good morning shitdown & the paperwork...

I'll get me kecks on the way out...

:Toilet1:
Lowering the tone since 2007...

bertye
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:02 pm
Location: Portsmouth

Re: A real Crap joke about crap...

Post by bertye » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:40 pm

I thought thee Star Ship Enterprise was to "boldly go were no man has been before"

User avatar
AMCQ46
Posts: 14802
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 3:54 pm
Location: Worcestershire / Warwickshire border

Re: A real Crap joke about crap...

Post by AMCQ46 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:32 pm

bertye wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:40 pm
I thought thee Star Ship Enterprise was to "boldly go were no man has been before"
good point .... we all know mac's back passage has had a few visitors in the past :lol:
AMcQ

User avatar
MacV2
Posts: 14451
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:07 pm
Location: Grain

Re: A real Crap joke about crap...

Post by MacV2 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:12 pm

AMCQ46 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:32 pm
bertye wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:40 pm
I thought thee Star Ship Enterprise was to "boldly go were no man has been before"
good point .... we all know mac's back passage has had a few visitors in the past :lol:
News to me...must be them pesky aliens & their facination with anal probes...That may explain why I keep waking up in a heap on the shed roof with a sore butt...















Or not...
Lowering the tone since 2007...

tony.mon
Posts: 13595
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Norf Kent

Re: A real Crap joke about crap...

Post by tony.mon » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:36 pm

Heap?
Your house isn't that bad for a single bloke
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.

User avatar
Duffy1964
Posts: 1941
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:15 pm
Location: Orpington Kent

Re: A real Crap joke about crap...

Post by Duffy1964 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:36 am

MacV2 wrote:I've literally been though a few different brand of bog roll over the past few years...So called super strong, double quilted, soft & stong ect ect

Most of which at some point have ended up with the dreaded sticky finger syndrome...

Now though I use a scale model of the Star Ship Enterprise.












It's a bit sharp in places but brilliant at wiping out them klingons.










Bar tonsils tish...

I thank you...

I'm here every morning, normaly after I've got out of bed for a good morning shitdown & the paperwork...

I'll get me kecks on the way out...

:Toilet1:
Was that a captains Log Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter Project (Rufus), Black 2006 Fazer FZ6, Blue 2005 Sherco Trials 290 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project

Post Reply