Thank you Bananaman

Best deals in town
TheGingerBeardMan

Thank you Bananaman

Post by TheGingerBeardMan »

Had to change the bananaparts bit - to save anyone thinking I ordered from Top Banana (bananaparts) in the States.

Thank you Mr Barke!

2 x Frame caps and the U-lock band arrived this morning! Postmark stamped all over the place, (think the woman used up all her ink on this jiffy) Last stamp is for the 19th Aug (yesterday) - so, less than 24 hours from you to me.

Spot on!

Image All Hail Bananaman! Great person to buy from. Parts as described. Highly Recommended! ImageImageImageImageImage :lol:

:thumbup:
If it ain't broken...f*ck about with it until it is.

TAX: 1st March 2017
MOT: 16th March 2017
INS: 14th March 2017
MacV2

Re: Thank you Bananaman

Post by MacV2 »

Yeah he's alright to deal with I supose...Everthing is covered in sawdust but apart from that... :thumbup:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
TheGingerBeardMan

Re: Thank you Bananaman

Post by TheGingerBeardMan »

MacV2 wrote:Yeah he's alright to deal with I supose...Everthing is covered in sawdust but apart from that...
Covered in sawdust? Not MY bits! I got the full 5 star treatment, and they arrived all nice and clean, as if they'd just been popped off my own bike.

Heck! - I even got a NEW jiffy bag and a PROPER label too - not scribbled in pink crayon as per the people at http://www.macparts.grain.uk

Mind you, it's probably 'cos I'm a new customer. :lol:

Don't worry though, another few orders down the line and it'll be: "Ach, it's only that PITA Jock, GBM from Scotchland"...and stuff will just be wrapped it in yesterdays greasy Fish & Chips paper and a bin bag....

...he might not even bother with parcel tape: it'll be stuck down with old verruca plasters.... :wink: :lol:

:think:
If it ain't broken...f*ck about with it until it is.

TAX: 1st March 2017
MOT: 16th March 2017
INS: 14th March 2017