Thank you to Grumpyfrog...

Best deals in town
TheGingerBeardMan

Thank you to Grumpyfrog...

Post by TheGingerBeardMan »

I know I wrote a PM to you, but I wanted to make it known here as well. (I did consider scribbling here too, but held off as I thought it would be too much).

But, knickers to the initial thoughts!

Again, I gotta say a HUGE thank you for your kindness and generosity in offering to collect the fuel tank for BrianC, and not only that, for delivering it to his door on the 20th July. As someone said on the "tank for sale" post, it's people like you that makes this forum great! To finally get to say hi (in person, face to face, instead of electronically) to another forum member was superb! T'was a pleasure to meet you, and you never know, our paths may cross again in the not too distant future. Maybe on the road, or at a VTR meet up (would have liked to do the SW Scotland trip, but spare funds to go to that are virtually non-existant. Ya, boo, sucks.)

So, after a superb door-to-door mega-quick service, I think I shall recommend you to ALL my bike friends as THE courier service to use! So, if yer phone rings a million times with folk asking can you deliver something to the Lancashire/Devon area, you'll know who gave them your number ( :twisted: mwahahahaha! :lol: )

Only kidding. I have no friends.

From this side of the internet, to yours......

...and...

Slàinte Mhath!...

If it ain't broken...f*ck about with it until it is.

TAX: 1st March 2017
MOT: 16th March 2017
INS: 14th March 2017
BrianC

Re: Thank you to Grumpyfrog...

Post by BrianC »

Well i think i did thank all concerned and I can only echo what a great thing this forum is.

I have teceived nothing but support and guidance, and it has fuelled my interest in things mechanical after a very difficult period in my life - i just hope i can give as much back, but i will try

Good on you fellow members !!!!!

Brian
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Love the Cinemagraph :thumbup: :thumbup:

I recommend this site for you GBM
http://giphy.com/search/cinemagraph/4

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
adyf

Post by adyf »

Stuart is a very fine gentleman indeed ,one of the best members on this great forum ,I salute you sir and will gladly share a fine bourbon with you in Scotland soon. Ady.
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

we talking about the same person, the one that didn't lift a finger to help Tony on his third breakdown... onyl joking