CnC tope yokes comfyncool rip off, avoid like the plague

Best deals in town
Hypno

CnC tope yokes comfyncool rip off, avoid like the plague

Post by Hypno »

Hi Guys,
Purchased a full yoke conversion from CNC yoke conversions on May 12 2015, payed by bank transfer immediately. I was promised the full KIT in a week, well after numerous ignored phone calls and texts i finally got a text saying that there was a delay in the anodizing. Ok thats fair enough but please inform me as i have to arrange for someone to be home to take delivery.
The parcel finally arrived on the 9th June 2015 after its been in their work shop as they buggered of to the Isle of Mann TT . I opened it to find the throttle cables and clutch hose and bango bolts were missing, I text Matt straight away, no reply, then rang and rang and rang, nothing totally ignored, sent an Email, nothing.
So now its 4th july and i finally booked my suzuki sv 1000s in for the conversion taking on the expense of buying cables and hose.
A few hours later i get a call from the mechanic, guess what !!!!!!!!!!!!!! the yokes dont fit , there is a 4mm gap around the shocks .
So now its cost me labour to to put it all back again also.
GUESS WHAT ..... they wont reply totally ignored. Well lets see what trading standards have to say.
Please Avoid this company like the plague. I'M PRETTY SURE IN 2015 EVERYONE CAN USE A PHONE OR COMPUTER EXCEPT THIS BUNCH OF IGNORANT RIP OFF MERCHANTS. PLEASE SHARE AND SHAME.. I'm now out of pocket over £400.00
Watty

Re: CnC tope yokes comfyncool rip off, avoid like the plague

Post by Watty »

Hypno wrote:Hi Guys,
Purchased a full yoke conversion from CNC yoke conversions on May 12 2015, payed by bank transfer immediately. I was promised the full KIT in a week, well after numerous ignored phone calls and texts i finally got a text saying that there was a delay in the anodizing. Ok thats fair enough but please inform me as i have to arrange for someone to be home to take delivery.
The parcel finally arrived on the 9th June 2015 after its been in their work shop as they buggered of to the Isle of Mann TT . I opened it to find the throttle cables and clutch hose and bango bolts were missing, I text Matt straight away, no reply, then rang and rang and rang, nothing totally ignored, sent an Email, nothing.
So now its 4th july and i finally booked my suzuki sv 1000s in for the conversion taking on the expense of buying cables and hose.
A few hours later i get a call from the mechanic, guess what !!!!!!!!!!!!!! the yokes dont fit , there is a 4mm gap around the shocks .
So now its cost me labour to to put it all back again also.
GUESS WHAT ..... they wont reply totally ignored. Well lets see what trading standards have to say.
Please Avoid this company like the plague. I'M PRETTY SURE IN 2015 EVERYONE CAN USE A PHONE OR COMPUTER EXCEPT THIS BUNCH OF IGNORANT RIP OFF MERCHANTS. PLEASE SHARE AND SHAME.. I'm now out of pocket over £400.00
This sh1t is bad to hear :(
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
carmanbikes

Post by carmanbikes »

don't know how they stay in business treating customers like this, Where are they based
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

http://www.topyokes.com

Ellel
Lancaster
LA2 0PX

Not sure the OP saw this when ordering (which may explain why they didn't come with his order):
We recommend road bike ultra low superbike bars or drag bars on all our SV conversions as they offer a very comfortable riding position and clear the fairing and fuel tank on steering lock. Higher bars on 2003-2015 models may require extended throttle cables these are not required with lower bars, higher bars do not offer any real extra benefit in our experience.
Still something has gone seriously amiss with the kit not fitting and their subsequent non-response to texts and emails.

A quick search here turns up this thread from 2013 > cnc yokes - "cool'n'comfy" - avoid? > http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31691

Members Profile: Top yokes > http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/memberlis ... le&u=12900
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

UMMMM i did say in my thread that i ordered through a dealer and had no probs at all. They are renowned for being butt to customers but not dealers. Send him a letter.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!