BEST SERVICE 10% Group DISCOUNT Australian Bikers Gear Uk

Best deals in town
Anotherbikerbabe

BEST SERVICE 10% Group DISCOUNT Australian Bikers Gear Uk

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

Hi guys,

As some of you know, or not..I've been to see the owner of Australian Bikers Gear Uk who has a shop in Barry (Wales) and has a HUGE Ebay shop and also a Website. He has offered a Firestorm Group discount to any member10% off but this only applies via Website or Phone NOTHING can be done on Ebay check out due to the way it's set up..

So, if you see anything on their Ebay shop and it isn't on the website, give them a ring and tell them I gave you the info (Tracy/Firestorm Group %) and the boys know all Group members receive the discount. I can tell you now, the Kevlar Camo Jeans are superb for the the money as are the Kevlar Hoodies ( including protection) @ £55! I'm waiting on them coming in Red! lol. I have been and seen the materials and I tell you guys, really really good.One of our guys in Spain bought the Kevlar Hoodie and was mega impressed. I bought the Red Camos and they also came with protection where my Draggin Jeans did not! Absolutely great items, VGVFM and cracking service too. Free ( normally next day delivery). I'm waiting until they get a Red hoodie in before ordering my own in Red and hubbys in Black. I had a good look and cast my beady eye over it all and that Hoodie is lovely material..Just thought you might like. :thumbup: :thumbup:

http://www.bikersgearuk.com/

The tel number is on the website.

Abbs.
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!