Dodgy Git

Best deals in town
carmanbikes

Re: Dodgy Git

Post by carmanbikes »

Steve6088 wrote:Were you really expecting titanium headers for £65??
If someone puts it in the description that what you expect regardless of the price
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

You know what annoys me more than scum like this scamming?

....the thought of letting them get away with it.

If you can't open a case in ebay, just phone them or e-mail them directly, trust me they nearly always side with buyers.

Also go to Paypal directly, phone and e-mail them. Make a fuss. Don't stand for it.

Items were not as described and you haven't had satisfaction from the deal you made, in writing. Paypal will be able to see this in your messages and the fact there is no refund.

Please just don't let this prick get away with it, if you put in a bit of effort you will win it easily.
Watty

Post by Watty »

Miztaziggy wrote:You know what annoys me more than scum like this scamming?

....the thought of letting them get away with it.

If you can't open a case in ebay, just phone them or e-mail them directly, trust me they nearly always side with buyers.

Also go to Paypal directly, phone and e-mail them. Make a fuss. Don't stand for it.

Items were not as described and you haven't had satisfaction from the deal you made, in writing. Paypal will be able to see this in your messages and the fact there is no refund.

Please just don't let this prick get away with it, if you put in a bit of effort you will win it easily.
+1And if that fails see simo's post :Chair Hit:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

carmanbikes wrote:
sirch345 wrote:Sorry to hear you got caught out on them :thumbdown:

Cheers for the heads up. I had wondered who had bought those headers and if they were a member on here. I thought the advert was misleading with titanium being mentioned, as to me (apart from the black look apparently from the oil that was put on them to preserve them) they did look all most identical to a original set (well as much as you can tell from a photo that is), so I personally didn't think they were titanium. If they had been a replica of the original in titanium, you would have had a bargain.

Chris.
Hi Chris, That's what I thought, A set of titanium for £65 bargain and when there being sold by someone who is selling other bike bits with other titanium items makes you think he knows what he is talking about, But the old saying if it sounds to good to be true it normally is
The trouble is sometimes you have to take a chance, they could have been titanium and you would have been smiling. They were definitely in the wrong for stating they were titanium when they were not. That should have been the end of it and should have had a full refund.

I wish you luck in getting a satisfactory outcome,

Chris.