Dodgy Git

Best deals in town
carmanbikes

Dodgy Git

Post by carmanbikes »

Bought a set of headers of annaliseaccessories on flebay looks to be a breakers of bikes, I paid £65 plus £12 p&p He claimed the headers were titanium and we argued for 2 days and then he finally accepted they were steel, So it was suggested he would reimburse me with £37-00 if I left him good feed back and closed the case so agreed but when I did this he has not sent any refund and making excuse after excuse so just be aware of this dodgy git,
lloydie

Re: Dodgy Git

Post by lloydie »

Noted
Watty

Post by Watty »

Some people mate :? . Oxygen thieves :thumbdown:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

Easy solution

Send a paypal claim. Goods not as described. They side with buyers 99% of the time

You will get full refund.

Shaft this guy right back.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

That's not good. :thumbdown: Have you been back in touch with eBay over this. I'd re-open the case or get the money refunded via PayPal.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

100% with Ziggy on this one. You can also review your feedback should you so wish.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
mattycoops43

Post by mattycoops43 »

Go to ebay, phone them is best. They will look into it and give you your money back. Do it quick, the fact you left good feedback means you have less time.
Budget storm gradually on the road to spangliness.
carmanbikes

Post by carmanbikes »

Once an e-bay case has been closed it can not be reopened, What I should have done is got the refund before I closed the case, The seller said to me close the case leave me good feed back as we have come to a agreement and the money will be sent, He has probably done it before and knows how it works, I have contacted e-bay and still waiting for them to get back to me
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Go to your account, feedback, click on feedback forum and it gives you a few choices of options. One of them is to follow up feedback left, if you want to out the arsehole.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

anal.accessories ?? :crazy:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Sorry to hear you got caught out on them :thumbdown:

Cheers for the heads up. I had wondered who had bought those headers and if they were a member on here. I thought the advert was misleading with titanium being mentioned, as to me (apart from the black look apparently from the oil that was put on them to preserve them) they did look all most identical to a original set (well as much as you can tell from a photo that is), so I personally didn't think they were titanium. If they had been a replica of the original in titanium, you would have had a bargain.

Chris.
carmanbikes

Post by carmanbikes »

sirch345 wrote:Sorry to hear you got caught out on them :thumbdown:

Cheers for the heads up. I had wondered who had bought those headers and if they were a member on here. I thought the advert was misleading with titanium being mentioned, as to me (apart from the black look apparently from the oil that was put on them to preserve them) they did look all most identical to a original set (well as much as you can tell from a photo that is), so I personally didn't think they were titanium. If they had been a replica of the original in titanium, you would have had a bargain.

Chris.
Hi Chris, That's what I thought, A set of titanium for £65 bargain and when there being sold by someone who is selling other bike bits with other titanium items makes you think he knows what he is talking about, But the old saying if it sounds to good to be true it normally is
simo

Post by simo »

Send the Boys around.
Theres A Hare in The Turnips.
Steve6088

Post by Steve6088 »

Were you really expecting titanium headers for £65??
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Steve6088 wrote:Were you really expecting titanium headers for £65??
Stranger things have happened