Ghostbikes preston

Best deals in town
Vtrkidda

Ghostbikes preston

Post by Vtrkidda »

ghost bikes preston went yestaday for some new boots got some money off haggling top blokes
but shop its self small but there online shop is massive :wave: :thumbup:

Tip ring before you go to check the stock they only had 1 pair left my size and one of them was on show :clap:
Loud pipes save lives!
seb421

Re: Ghostbikes preston

Post by seb421 »

I've herd good stuff about this place but never been, how big is the shop and what do they have in? many bikes?

are they like cooperate faggot dealership, like when you walk into BMW or Audi showroom and they are up there butt, or are they guy's that are proper into bikes and banter

fancy a trip up but not if its the place that give you the cold shoulder

I went to the 'big' Honda dealership in Manchester about a month ago and i was in there for about 30 mins looking at bikes, not one Hippo said hello or approached me, felt so clinical in the place I'd never return
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

Hi matey the shop is very small like a corner shop 8O

best thing is check there website see what you want then ring and collect , Dont just turn up incase of stock this happend to me ,and again not worth going for a look you will see nothing just a few bits the showroom is tiny a repeat smaller than a midgets d@@k :silent: oops sorry :lol:

Best shop for a look around is J&S northwitch chocca blocca with gear and the showroom is massive plus its a good ride out , through some twisties :thumbup:

Dont go to harley davidson preston either I got a cold shoulder there I hate that stuck bunch of :crazy: :silent: :silent: :lol:
Loud pipes save lives!
SPCOOPS

Post by SPCOOPS »

It's a great shop and you can haggle to get a good bit off money off.

just a shame that from the out side it looks like a knock off shop down an alley way with the shutter;s half over ready for the police to come haha

Think he would make it better if he had a nice shop on a high street somewhere. but stll doesnt seem to be doing to bad
chelskitel

Post by chelskitel »

I bought a buffalo jacket from them a couple of years ago and it was spot on.
Did 450 miles back from Scotland with it on in the pouring rain and was as dry as bone.
Replaced it with an Oxford "bone dry" one this winter and thats useless.
Think I will have to bite the bullet and buy another from Ghoastbikes as it looks like a wet biking year again.
"Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life."
H.H. Asquith 1852-1928