Blays of Twickenham??

Best deals in town
freshfunkmeister

Blays of Twickenham??

Post by freshfunkmeister »

I was ringing round all the honda dealers near me to get the storm serviced (dobles,hartgate, chiswick etc) and they were all bust until about 11th may. Blays,however, said just bring it on Monday. Just curious as to why there were nowhere near as busy as all the others. It just struck me as a bit odd. Has anyone been there ? :?:
As soon as I read about the dangers of drinking too much, I immediately gave up reading.

www.classicreplicasuk.co.uk

All donations will go towards the completion of the car. Thank you.
Trojan

Post by Trojan »

I live half a mile from them. They are not like other franchise Honda dealers, Chiswick, Tippetts, Dobles etc all seem to be fitted out to look similar. They look like an old fashion bike shop. I have had an MOT but not had a service there. They have been there for years tho and have always looked like they are doing well so I expect you will not have a problem.
freshfunkmeister

Post by freshfunkmeister »

Thanks. The guy who answered the phone (Les) sounded friendly enough saying just ask for me when you ring I'll post info when i've been there. Cheers.
As soon as I read about the dangers of drinking too much, I immediately gave up reading.

www.classicreplicasuk.co.uk

All donations will go towards the completion of the car. Thank you.
AMRKMR

Post by AMRKMR »

Blays have done an MOT for me on a GPZ1100 and I have no problems to report.

Don't expect to get much out of the mechanic though, he is less than communicative and has tourettes.

Blays have been around for decades, in the same premises, so they must be satisfying their "regulars".

Cheers
Al
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Lol

This one made me chuckle....

Les is a good bloke, he knows his stuff, well at least hasnt had any problems doing what ive asked of him in the past. The one who doesnt talk much i call smiler, basically because he never smiles, never talks instead choosing to grunt when you ask him a question. For your servicing blays are good, id get any spare parts i need off the internet though.

Let us know how it goes, oh to the people who live in twickenham, if ya fancy a trip to boxhill one weekend give us a shout. :-D