trying

Test your messages here, beginners welcome..
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Re: trying

Post by Pete.L »

Oh man!
Glad it was your brother in law and not mine. I don't think I could be as level headed as you and I'm pretty sure that gear selector would be hiding somewhere where the son don't shine if mine had done that to me
:Argue 1:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

nightmare! always happens when its family.

I hate doing work for family because if its something you done about a 1000 times with no problems its sure as sh1t going to go wrong at their house
:( :eek2 :(
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
adyf

Post by adyf »

Brother in law you say?yeah ok I believe ya,not dropped whilst drinking and smoking then?sorry mate I feel your pain.
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

Shame mate. Hope it gets serted soon.

I didnt know you had a new bike, havent been on much over winter.

What did you do with the storm?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

I wouldn't have minded if I had done it, but sure as hell wouldn't be telling you lot of piss takers about it!
I've still got the Storm, no intention of getting rid of her. The Aprillia was just a Divorce prezzie to myself :D
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
adyf

Post by adyf »

Think I'll get a divorce,buy a Harley,grow my hair and beard and pretend I'm in wombles America.
darkember

Post by darkember »

grumpyfrog wrote:Nope- not me, but it is mine-
NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER- give your Bor-in-law a shot on your bike. Muppet.
His is in bits at the mo and asked to borrow it as he is doing his Advanced Training- he was on the way back with instructor behind him, and lost the front end trying to stop at a roundabout!!! both of them have no idea why the front end just dropped out in front of him?

Needless to say that my sister is none to pleased with him as the Holiday funds are going to have to be dipped into to get fixed. :Ball Kick:
I have told him to just get the selector fixed now and we can deal with it over the summer, but at least he is stepping up to get it done. Just means it's off the road till the bits come in.

If you want a laugh, go have a look at the price of replacement parts for the Factory. I could get another Storm for the price he is shelling out.
The tank side is the worse as it is right down to the fibres, but the mudguard took a scrape that I am sure I could get rubbed down and redone.
I kind of like it with the "battle scar" look??
I hope you kept the Storm Grumpy, surprised at a Scotsman owning an Aprilla. :plainsmile