Does this pic work?

Test your messages here, beginners welcome..
Post Reply
loinstallion
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:12 pm

Does this pic work?

Post by loinstallion » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:47 pm

Is this a manual CCT it's on a bike I'm looking at. Cheers.
Screenshot_20180311-143728.png

User avatar
popkat
Posts: 2460
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:32 am
Location: Devon

Re: Does this pic work?

Post by popkat » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:51 pm

It's an Auto CCT, standard item.


.
http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Yamaha MT10SP, 2 x Honda RC24 road and race, Popup Katana and a some XJ600's

User avatar
MacV2
Posts: 13364
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:07 pm
Location: Grain

Re: Does this pic work?

Post by MacV2 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:51 pm

Yes unless its had a stopper mod done, you'll only know that by taking it apart tho... Or when the spring breaks & you engine dosn't try to eat itself.

If you have any doubts change them to Manuals, far far cheaper than rebuilding an engine...

& yes we can see your picture...
Lowering the tone since 2007...

loinstallion
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:12 pm

Re: Does this pic work?

Post by loinstallion » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:58 pm

Cheers there is paperwork saying they were changed in 2010.

User avatar
MacV2
Posts: 13364
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:07 pm
Location: Grain

Re: Does this pic work?

Post by MacV2 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:07 pm

loinstallion wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:58 pm
Cheers there is paperwork saying they were changed in 2010.
Makes no differnce if they were changed yesterday they can still go pop without warning...
Lowering the tone since 2007...

loinstallion
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:12 pm

Re: Does this pic work?

Post by loinstallion » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:48 pm

MacV2 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:07 pm
loinstallion wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:58 pm
Cheers there is paperwork saying they were changed in 2010.
Makes no differnce if they were changed yesterday they can still go pop without warning...
Thought as much. Cheers.

User avatar
Wicky
Posts: 7234
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:43 pm
Location: Colchester Essex
Contact:

Re: Does this pic work?

Post by Wicky » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:03 pm

The Workshop Knowledgebase > Kreieger, APE, Bazza and Ade Whitmarsh's CCT's

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=22720
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

loinstallion
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:12 pm

Re: Does this pic work?

Post by loinstallion » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:04 pm

Wicky wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:03 pm
The Workshop Knowledgebase > Kreieger, APE, Bazza and Ade Whitmarsh's CCT's

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=22720
Nice one, cheers.

Post Reply