OP Storm N.I." the aftermath"

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

DaveOD

Re: OP Storm N.I." the aftermath"

Post by DaveOD »

absolutely crackin time hooring around NI with ye lads.Thanks again Fabio for organizing it so well.you have deadly roads up there.I think i set a personal best on the GP course too,result :D :D
popkat

Post by popkat »

Looks like you all had a great weekend with some cool and interesting stuff to do :D

Seems you may have moved the bar up a bit, I'll have to get my thinking cap on for Devon storm next year, come up with a plan for site seeing/activities. we have nothing like the road racing heritage you have over there, we do however have barometer world 8O :eek2 :lol: .

http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

popkat wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:41 pm Looks like you all had a great weekend with some cool and interesting stuff to do :D

Seems you may have moved the bar up a bit, I'll have to get my thinking cap on for Devon storm next year, come up with a plan for site seeing/activities. we have nothing like the road racing heritage you have over there, we do however have barometer world 8O :eek2 :lol: .

cheers for the compliment poppers :thumbup: :thumbup: it was nice to give the mainland lads new roads to see , and mainly speed camera free :clap: the lap of the Ulster GP for me was the laugh out loud moment of the weekend :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

i got a txt from a work mate today who lives close to the course saying, was that you bunch of mad huers i seen on saturday lol....result :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

We must have sounded biblical
AMcQ
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

I have never had a weekend like it. Thoroughly enjoyable and nice that the guys making the long journeys are talking like it was all worth it. You all made it such a good first Op Storm NI and I will be doing everything I can to make an Op Storm in the mainland next year.

On another note...Fabio. The Ulster GP lap. It is quite clear you cheated there as your storm was well ahead before Chris shouted go.
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

AMCQ46 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:41 pm We must have sounded biblical
we passed him going the other way towards deers leap :eek2 :eek2 so top gear by then :eek2 . the comment from his wife was..look at those fooking madmen lol..

@rob...i didnt even see chris never mind hear him :clap:
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video. ... &width=560" width="560" height="311" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Glad to hear it all went so well and the weather was good for the weekend if not Friday :thumbup:

Thanks for posting up the crackin' photo's Rob (Fabio), great to see them all, and for the link for the video :D

Chris.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Stick the video somewhere so we can all see it. And I hope there's nothing incriminating in the video with you posting it on FB :lol:
==============================Enter the Darkside
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

VTRDark wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:50 am Stick the video somewhere so we can all see it. And I hope there's nothing incriminating in the video with you posting it on FB :lol:
il have to work that one out as iv no idea how i managed to even get it on here lol... dont worry carl we clearly can be seen going no faster then the national speed limit :clap:
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Ride through for you fabio.Jump start.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

popkat wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:41 pm Looks like you all had a great weekend with some cool and interesting stuff to do :D

Don’t forget ‘House of Marbles’ at Bovey Tracy poppers. This lot could do with re-stocking, they’ve misplaced theirs!!!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

:lol:

looks like a lot of fun :thumbup: looking forward to Scotland, and maybe NI next year :D

some parts may be questionable :wink: depending on pronouncing 'hoo' or 'haw'
DaveOD wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:57 pm absolutely crackin time hooring around NI with ye lads.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

fabiostar wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:00 am
VTRDark wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:50 am Stick the video somewhere so we can all see it. And I hope there's nothing incriminating in the video with you posting it on FB :lol:
il have to work that one out as iv no idea how i managed to even get it on here lol... dont worry carl we clearly can be seen going no faster then the national speed limit :clap:
and some gatecrasher doing burnouts to warm up his tyre :lol:
AMcQ
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

It's not over yet, me and cheekyads have been out today, we had a great time.
We set off from Portrush to Limavady, LDerry, Latterkenny, Donegal, Ballyshannon, Enniskillen, Omagh, Gorton, Plumbridge, Drapestown, ballymoney, then over for a lap round the Armoy then back to the hotel.
About 255 miles all in, all done A and B roads :D :D
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost