OP Storm N.I." the aftermath"

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

popkat

Re: OP Storm N.I." the aftermath"

Post by popkat »

Kev L wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:43 am
popkat wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:41 pm Looks like you all had a great weekend with some cool and interesting stuff to do :D

Seems you may have moved the bar up a bit, I'll have to get my thinking cap on for Devon storm next year, come up with a plan for site seeing/activities. we have nothing like the road racing heritage you have over there, we do however have barometer world 8O :eek2 :lol: .

Don’t forget ‘House of Marbles’ at Bovey Tracy poppers. This lot could do with re-stocking, they’ve misplaced theirs!!!

:lol: :lol: especially Al... But that's a different marble :eek2

http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

feck off :lol:
AMcQ
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

cheekykev wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:21 pm It's not over yet, me and cheekyads have been out today, we had a great time.
We set off from Portrush to Limavady, LDerry, Latterkenny, Donegal, Ballyshannon, Enniskillen, Omagh, Gorton, Plumbridge, Drapestown, ballymoney, then over for a lap round the Armoy then back to the hotel.
About 255 miles all in, all done A and B roads :D :D

Excellent Kev. You can be the lead next year! Great that you and cheekyads are still around the country taking it in
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

James and myself hooked up with what was left from the Kent Mafia last night and took them a tour of the mourn mountains in the southeast of the country...i think they enjoyed the views as we had to gather up there jaws a few times :D . we just hit the time right as the sun was going down through some of the valleys :clap: :clap:

possible location for next year?.
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

fabiostar wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:54 am James and myself hooked up with what was left from the Kent Mafia last night and took them a tour of the mourn mountains in the southeast of the country...i think they enjoyed the views as we had to gather up there jaws a few times :D . we just hit the time right as the sun was going down through some of the valleys :clap: :clap:

possible location for next year?.
Its a great location. Could be a base for next year (newcastle?)

I'm in for Op storm 2019!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

anybody else got the post OP storm blues .... its like coming down of a drug!!!!!! just Glad we have Scotland in 2 weeks time to top up the smile
AMcQ
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

Having the blues big time Al. Best biking experience I have had.

Unfortunately I do not have Scotland to look forward to.

The night I returned from Portrush I inmediately conmenced negotiations with my Wife about Op Storm NI and Op Storm Scotland 2019. Looks like I am heading to both. Can't really get a 3rd in. Half finances/wife and half getting time off from work during summer.

Can't bloody wait.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

StormyRob wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:31 pm Having the blues big time Al. Best biking experience I have had.
yes, its a sign of how good the event was by how big the hole is when it is over........ bit like a good curry :lol:

it was sure a great meeting Fabio :thumbup:

tell your wife she is welcome to join ... makes the drinks in the evening more interesting if we are not just talking about bikes all night
AMcQ
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

iv spent all week on the come down but.SCOTLAND in two weeks :clap: :clap: :clap:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol: