GrainStorm V

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

Solarboy

Re: GrainStorm V

Post by Solarboy »

Kev L wrote:
Solarboy wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:15 pm
Kev L wrote:I still have my old centre caps which came off clean. Remind me closer to the day and I’ll bring them along for you.
Hi Kev, is it still okay to have that centre cap off of you? Happy to give you something for it mate or add an extra donation into the air ambulance pot on your behalf.
I don’t suppose anyone can give me a quick run down of the tools I will need for the CCT change can they? Understandably Mac wants us to bring our own kit and I am trying to streamline as I don’t have a tank bag. I can see the obvious tools needed and I have already removed and refitted the generator centre cap (with damage to the cap hence the request to Kev) but not sure of the tools I may need that aren’t obvious. I have the manual CCTS from Bazza. ImageImage
Yes mate. My circumstances have changed somewhat and I may not make this so I’ll post them to Mac for you.
I’m sorry to hear that Kev, I hope you’re okay. If you do make it it will be great to meet you but if not I will defiantly slip some money in the pot for you.
If we don't learn from our mistakes we are destin to repeat them
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Ok having checked several different sites... This is the forcast.

Saturday May 5th...Sunny spells most* of the day may catch a shower later in the eve.**

So Storms are expected to arrive in Grain from 8am onwards with periods of bacon inbetween slices of bread upto 9.30ish thereafter self service in the kitchen for ongoing periodic tea & coffee.

Check your local area forcast to see if...

A/ watreproofs are required for the run in or home.

B/ Your staying in bed as you are too wuss to ride in a bit of rain.

* Could be overcast tho...see **

** This is the UK afterall & you know what a lying bunch of fuktards the weather persons are/can be, it could change at any min & probaly will. Best option is to wake up on Saturday & look out of the window... :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Solarboy

Post by Solarboy »

MacV2 wrote:Ok having checked several different sites... This is the forcast.

Saturday May 5th...Sunny spells most* of the day may catch a shower later in the eve.**

So Storms are expected to arrive in Grain from 8am onwards with periods of bacon inbetween slices of bread upto 9.30ish thereafter self service in the kitchen for ongoing periodic tea & coffee.

Check your local area forcast to see if...

A/ watreproofs are required for the run in or home.

B/ Your staying in bed as you are too wuss to ride in a bit of rain.

* Could be overcast tho...see **

** This is the UK afterall & you know what a lying bunch of fuktards the weather persons are/can be, it could change at any min & probaly will. Best option is to wake up on Saturday & look out of the window... :lol: :lol:
If the Mexicans can beat the French on the 5th of May in 1862, I’m sure we can ride to Grain for a bacon sarnie in a bit or rain.... ImageImage
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Solarboy wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:13 am
If the Mexicans can beat the French on the 5th of May in 1862, I’m sure we can ride to Grain for a bacon sarnie in a bit or rain.... ImageImage
You'll have to ask, PeteL, Baycat Or AlanF Jones for conformation on the Mexico V's France result, one of them may well have been there that day...

Footbal wasn't it, small boys in the park, sombraroes for goalposts...

Meanwhile in Grain...

Solarboy

Post by Solarboy »

MacV2 wrote:
You'll have to ask, PeteL, Baycat Or AlanF Jones for conformation on the Mexico V's France result, one of them may well have been there that day...

Meanwhile in Grain...

alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Solarboy wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:15 am
MacV2 wrote:

Meanwhile in Grain...

Don't watch football of any kind (not even the women's).To my way of thinking it's 22 overpaid blokes with stupid haircuts chasing a bag of wind
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

They chase Mac! Wow, and they call that sport!!!
:wink:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

Looking forward to this Macster although I will be on the freshly MOTed Fazer 🤪

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

alanfjones1411 wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:25 am
Solarboy wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:15 am
MacV2 wrote:

Meanwhile in Grain...

Don't watch football of any kind (not even the women's).To my way of thinking it's 22 overpaid blokes with stupid haircuts chasing a bag of wind
I'm not sure you get the joke Al... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinco_de_Mayo
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Not much of a historian am i,but it does show my interest in football.I must admit even i thought it was a bit early for a football match.
Solarboy

Post by Solarboy »

alanfjones1411 wrote:Not much of a historian am i,but it does show my interest in football.I must admit even i thought it was a bit early for a football match.
The date was a war not football but didn’t want to educate Mac too much... he is doing the bacon butties after all..
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Kinda reminds me when Ozzy Osbourne got locked up for p!ssing on the Alamo memorial.They put him a cell with a Mexican who asked him why he was locked up.He told him for p!ssing on the Alamo memorial and apologised to the Mexican.The Mexican replied "don't worry about that.We p!ss on it every day"
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Solarboy wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:19 am
alanfjones1411 wrote:Not much of a historian am i,but it does show my interest in football.I must admit even i thought it was a bit early for a football match.
The date was a war not football but didn’t want to educate Mac too much... he is doing the bacon butties after all..
I know its not about football.

The joke is about age...1862...You'll have to ask, PeteL, Baycat Or AlanF Jones for conformation on the Mexico V's France result, one of them may well have been there that day...

I missed out Grandad Kev as saddly he may not attend on the 5th... :(

I just added the football ref as a supplementry joke... I can see it running down the wall behind your heads... :lol:

I give up... :roll:

I'll just get on with whipping up some more 'Special Sauce' for the bacon butties.... 8O
Solarboy

Post by Solarboy »

MacV2 wrote:
Solarboy wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:19 am
I know its not about football.

The joke is about age...1862...You'll have to ask, PeteL, Baycat Or AlanF Jones for conformation on the Mexico V's France result, one of them may well have been there that day...

I missed out Grandad Kev as saddly he may not attend on the 5th... :(

I just added the football ref as a supplementry joke... I can see it running down the wall behind your heads... :lol:

I give up... :roll:

I'll just get on with whipping up some more 'Special Sauce' for the bacon butties.... 8O
Lol!

I’m beginning to think you enjoy whipping up the special sauce Mac. Image

tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Theme song for the day?

I'm only happy when in grain
I'm only happy when it's complicated
And though I know you can't appreciate it
I'm only happy when in grain....

You know I love it when the news is bad
Why it feels so good to feel so sad?
I'm only happy when in grain

Pour your mistery sauce
Pour your mistery sauce on me
Etc
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.